CarTechnoloGY
Repair bsi johnson controls - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Repair bsi johnson controls (/showthread.php?tid=16066)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - MARTINS AUTOMECH - 02-06-2016

Alryt enjoy virgin file below ,if helpfull push thanks and reputationenjoy

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - cubica - 02-06-2016

Most commonly problem on PSA group..lost keys and part of configuration into BSI..orig file is damaged and possible causes are moisture or lost supply (bad accu).
The better way is to read PIN from ECU, after that reconfigure BSI (add VIN, keys, check configuration again)
Only if that work doesn't success, than virginize BSI, and so on...
Sometime that job goings to be like a nightmare, need to make immo off, and after that can be able to make some changes into configuration...some of BSI accept completely empty eeprom FFFF...there are many ways to fix...and no one is easy.
Once again, the easiest way is the first one I'm told u.

rgds,

cuby

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - marianro2007 - 03-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 19:59 PM)danielgatan Wrote:  How can i check?
There are a lot of test to do, in a right order, to see if BSI is it in boot mode and what is the cause for this. For this, you must know PSA cars and Lexia also. Anyway, boot mode is generated by something wrong or missing, and also by a corrupted dump.

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - carman i700 - 03-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 17:07 PM)danielgatan Wrote:  Hello mates! I want to repair this bsi "if possible" now its dead...car no start ,wipers
and lights works all the time. I read eeprom 95128 it's enough? or must read and mcu?

if i need to read mcu, its possible read with: upa usb...xprog...carprog?

Hi-code switch from the bsi get removed from the ecu code and define and configure switches

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - MARTINS AUTOMECH - 03-06-2016

Dont waste ur time get ur pin code for ur ecu and use pp2000/diagbox programme and confique the bsi then add key

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - danielgatan - 03-06-2016

Not work...i cant add key ...i try it with diagbox and sbb...nothing. I think its better to change bsi...its not easy to repair. today i started the car with immo off.

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - mecanodiag - 02-08-2016

Http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17266&highlight=fvdi

SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM / BSI JC AND fVDI

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - viola131970 - 27-09-2017

Hello guys
somebody can make this bsi virgin. Bsi johnson control 2012.
Thanks in advancesweating

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - fabianlm - 21-10-2018

Hi! Can somebody help me ? I tried to read pincode with FVDI 2015, on Peugeot 407, then BSI died. No lights, wipers, nothing. What solution I have ? Thanks a lot.

RE: Repair bsi johnson controls - pillsburry - 21-10-2018

ive read ya pin code as M8RR but looking at the dump it looks carupt mate think