CarTechnoloGY
Not abble to read micronas - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Not abble to read micronas (/showthread.php?tid=90680)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Not abble to read micronas - sebiosip - 29-03-2024

The antivirus and firewall is removed, i have la clean win 7 on 64bit.
I tried with 12v supply, i tried with tt selection but without success...

If i select another chip, for example an epron the read icon is accessible but if i select the dash a3 8p cdc and epron the read icon is not accessible, i don't know what is the problem, the connections are ok because i able to read data from cluster but don't read the dump from cdc, from eprom i readed with another programmer (tl866 II plus) but the tl programmer is not able to read the cdc, for this i buyed the xprog.

RE: Not abble to read micronas - al70 - 29-03-2024

when i bought my 5.55 for micronas it wouldn't work, i reflashed to 5.11, still wouldn't work, i bought good quality atmega chip and installed in xprog and it worked perfect, china clones use crap atmega chips

RE: Not abble to read micronas - sebiosip - 29-03-2024

I don't know, this is with dongle, i know the programmers with dongle are a good quality.

I knew the problem is with software because the software decides if read icon is accessible or not.
I will try to reinstall the software

RE: Not abble to read micronas - al70 - 29-03-2024

i think you shold contact the seller, you're software is dodgy, you should also have wiring diagrams with xprog, which you dont.

RE: Not abble to read micronas - sebiosip - 30-03-2024

The diagrams i have in software , but my confusion was the missing print on the board, i writed at my seller if he think the problem

RE: Not abble to read micronas - 23Andi23 - 30-03-2024

(29-03-2024, 06:27 AM)sebiosip Wrote:  I post photos with my pcb from cluster, with vin,pin readed and changed (i changed the VIN and mileage).
Photo with the read problem, the read aption (glases) is in gray and not usable.

My cluster is a 8p0920931s, i buyed the cluster to swap my old cluster because i have old cluster without display and my cluster start to missing the rpm .

The cluster is working on my car because i have immo off on ecu and i buyed the key from donor car, i don't have safe message, i activated the needle sweep, oil themperature (but is in submenu), the boost and lap timer is not working.
For that i need to read the cdc for backup if i have problems and rewrite the cdc with a dump what have the boost, lap, etc.

This is my cluster history

Here is another photo

No 12V needed i read many of this dashes with xprog clone. Use smaller wires and check connections. Coax wire should be good twisted and should have correct length.And check adapter some need rework (clone adapters are crap but should work. i bought original with this it works perfect)

And go to MCU/MPU  -  Micronas secured - CDC32xxx-secured

RE: Not abble to read micronas - sebiosip - 30-03-2024

I don't tried at MCU/MPU i will try, my xprog is v6.5 with dongle, the wires are 10...15cm maximum, i readed the miles, vin, serial, pin from the dadh and rewrite them, all is ok, but i don't tried on MCU probably this is the problem.
I used same diagram connections

RE: Not abble to read micronas - al70 - 30-03-2024

Yes, use same connection

RE: Not abble to read micronas - sebiosip - 31-03-2024

I tried and its ok, i readed cdc 1Mb file, eprom 4Kb file
It remains to browse how to activate all features on the cluster smile)
Thank you very much