CarTechnoloGY
I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it (/showthread.php?tid=10305)

Pages: 1 2

I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - proaudio - 30-09-2015

I would greatly appreciate anyone that can calc this
its a dump from a 07 lucerne 95040 chip in cluster
i need 96k on it i just cant find a calc anywhere it currently has 171 or so on dump

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - Clusters - 01-10-2015

(30-09-2015, 20:05 PM)proaudio Wrote:  I would greatly appreciate anyone that can calc this
its a dump from a 07 lucerne 95040 chip in cluster
i need 96k on it i just cant find a calc anywhere it currently has 171 or so on dump

Try this and report, when you post "or so" you'll get "or so".

Better to post exact mileage, and if it's miles or km.

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - proaudio - 01-10-2015

Was this done with a Calc for a LUCERNE
I just don't wanna put a dump with a Calc from something else on cause it's a pain to the car down here the numbers don't have to be exact

And thanks a million for helping by the way.
I much appreciate it. You know my next question is what's a brother gotta do to get that Calc off you smile

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - Clusters - 01-10-2015

Done with a hex calculator and brain.exe.

If you have the cluster, power it on the bench to test it.

Ignition Pin 20
Battery Pin 10
Ground Pin 5

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - proaudio - 01-10-2015

Ahha I'm assuming brain.exercise is a funny. I guess my question if you did it with no Calc how did you figure out where the lines were that had the miles in it

Experience doing a lot of GM products, and not just with a script or machine.

That cluster and a lot of other GMs, the miles are in the first two lines repeated three times.

Damn it is frigging new it is new it. I was looking at it and I seen in the middle was the vin. I told my buddy I know it's in these first two lines right the a1 da da da. Dang man. Thanks again I'll try tomm and let ya know

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - proaudio - 02-10-2015

Ok so you the man your Calc was spot on 95890
But. On the downside for future reference
The digiprog and the upausb were unable to write to the 95040
For whatever reason they could read it but not write it so my solution. I yanked a atmel212 chip out of a trailblazer wrote the dump you gave me to it as 95020 and it wrote and worked perfect. Thanks a million again

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - Clusters - 02-10-2015

Did you save to old chip? Try writing it as S95P02.

Edit: By the way, your old mileage must have been around 177, 200. Next time please post exact original mileage.

RE: I have dump from a 07 lucerne i cant calc it anyone out there with a calc for it - proaudio - 02-10-2015

I will sorry it was hearsay I didn't have cluster in my shop
I did try writing original chip as 95020. It would only read as 95040 how I got the dump off it. But wouldn't write as 95040 95020 95080 nothing thanks again

Hard to read the chip I think it said atmel 550