CarTechnoloGY
NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success (/showthread.php?tid=17607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - ir0n87 - 15-08-2016

UPDATE 1 - FDL Coded unit with apix1 - 18bit - 1280x480 and now i have image... So... Trusted VIN can be easily removed with downgrade!

UPDATE 2 - Just tried to delete FSC with tool32 (old NBT method) with ID5 release NOT trusted VIN and process fails! So, if u plan to buy an ID4 to flash it to ID5/6 remember to delete FSC when u are on ID4 platform. From my tests downgrade ID5 to ID4 is not possible!

Hi guys, I open this 3d for testing purposes...

Here my progress:

Removed FSC with tools32 in ID4 platform (old NBT method) - SUCCESS

I flashed an ID4 Evo to ID6 platform with G11 late 2016 VIN - SUCCESS

With a working ID6 unit i tried to code with a different VIN to get trusted VIN locking feature - SUCCESS fail

Found and old ISTA-P 56.3 (pre trusted VIN platform) and extracted PSZDATA FULL - SUCCESS

Generate a complete TAL with a LATE 2015 G11 VIN and 56.3 PSDZ - SUCCESS

Star downgrade procedure for both bootloader and SWFL - SUCCESS

Now I have a working (almost) ID5 from a locked ID6 unit without any FSC code inside. I think in this way we can unlock locked units. ATM i still have NO SIGNAL message on screed but I think it's only a coded related issue. I'm looking for a complete ID5 EUROPE FSC restore kit to complete my test. Anyone can help me or want to contribute to these tests? I think in the very near future a lot of units could be locked and a free unlocking procedure is still not available...

Thanks for any help!

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - nesa - 15-08-2016

(15-08-2016, 20:53 PM)ir0n87 Wrote:  Hi guys, I open this 3d for testing purposes...

Here my progress:

Removed FSC with tools32 in ID4 platform (old NBT method) - SUCCESS

I flashed an ID4 Evo to ID6 platform with G11 late 2016 VIN - SUCCESS

With a working ID6 unit i tried to code with a different VIN to get trusted VIN locking feature - SUCCESS fail

Found and old ISTA-P 56.3 (pre trusted VIN platform) and extracted PSZDATA FULL - SUCCESS

Generate a complete TAL with a LATE 2015 G11 VIN and 56.3 PSDZ - SUCCESS

Star downgrade procedure for both bootloader and SWFL - SUCCESS

Now I have a working (almost) ID5 from a locked ID6 unit without any FSC code inside. I think in this way we can unlock locked units. ATM i still have NO SIGNAL message on screed but I think it's only a coded related issue. I'm looking for a complete ID5 EUROPE FSC restore kit to complete my test. Anyone can help me or want to contribute to these tests? I think in the very near future a lot of units could be locked and a free unlocking procedure is still not available...

Thanks for any help!

Hello
You just need FSC?

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - ir0n87 - 15-08-2016

Yes i just need id5 fsc to load in this unit and generate a valid FA to VO code it!
If i get image... Trusted VIN issue is solved!

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - nesa - 15-08-2016

I can send you repair FSC codes

Please send by PM... Thanks!

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - dj-um - 15-08-2016

If I read correctly - downgrade was done allready without FSC inside.
They was removed previously on old SW.
So I think FSC is the most important reason, that developers created trusted VIN trouble)))
Any chances to downgrade allready blocked devices with FSC inside?
Or not locked device with late SW and FSC inside? On the table, not on the car.

Dowgrade is not related to fsc... With downgrade u can restore unit to and ID5 version without trusted vin and delete FSC after downgrade... I think... smile

This will be my next test!

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - pshoey - 15-08-2016

I tried to download this past weekend, without success. My unit had ID4 FSCs, and was upgraded to the latest spec (59.3.x). I tried to flash with 56.5 (not 56.3 that you tried) and although the bootloader appeared to work, it would not take the SWFL. I don't remember the exact error. I will try again. Can you post the FA/SVT/TAL files, so we can make sure we are comparing apples with apples?

Thanks

Please add me on skype... I'll pass u torrent for 56.3. I've deleted svt tal but i can give u FA and we can try together!

UPDATE... Bad news! Also with ID5 NOT trusted VIN release, fsc can't be deleted... Your only hope is to roll back to ID4... We can try!

RE: NBT Evo ID6 Downgrade - Almost success - ap90500 - 15-08-2016

I can code the evo so that it works with id4 screen. Via Teamviewer.