CarTechnoloGY
Cluster Needles problem - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Cluster Needles problem (/showthread.php?tid=22156)

Cluster Needles problem - fiazhnd - 27-02-2017

Today i change reading of Suzuki Wagon R 2015 93c66 but now i face problem car needles are not on the correct position and secondly KM/H also moving which need to be constant i think?

P.S: Can you please suggest me any tip when removing needles i see in many videos they mark the position of needles didn't understand how that is beneficial.
P.P.S: video is in the Urdu language

RE: Cluster Needles problem - Dash_Burner - 27-02-2017

(27-02-2017, 15:08 PM)fiazhnd Wrote:  Today i change reading of Suzuki Wagon R 2015 93c66 but now i face problem car needles are not on the correct position and secondly KM/H also moving which need to be constant i think?

P.S: Can you please suggest me any tip when removing needles i see in many videos they mark the position of needles didn't understand how that is beneficial.

Problem is not that needles are not in correct position.It looks like bad dump. Try another dump first of all and read-write chip Off board.

RE: Cluster Needles problem - fiazhnd - 27-02-2017

(27-02-2017, 17:33 PM)Dash_Burner Wrote:  
(27-02-2017, 15:08 PM)fiazhnd Wrote:  Today i change reading of Suzuki Wagon R 2015 93c66 but now i face problem car needles are not on the correct position and secondly KM/H also moving which need to be constant i think?

Problem is not that needles are not in correct position.It looks like bad dump. Try another dump first of all and read-write chip Off board.

Reading is perfectly changing and counting without any issue and i don't think so there is any issue with the dump?

Actually, this done by my younger brother he told me he really struggle to remove the pins (as this was his first time to work with wagon r).

Do you still think the problem is with dump? can post both dump for review if you like

RE: Cluster Needles problem - Dash_Burner - 28-02-2017

(27-02-2017, 19:40 PM)fiazhnd Wrote:  
(27-02-2017, 17:33 PM)Dash_Burner Wrote:  

Reading is perfectly changing and counting without any issue and i don't think so there is any issue with the dump?

Actually, this done by my younger brother he told me he really struggle to remove the pins (as this was his first time to work with wagon r).

Do you still think the problem is with dump? can post both dump for review if you like

Sorry mate i dont have dump for this car.