CarTechnoloGY
Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? (/showthread.php?tid=24463)

Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - tste1982 - 20-05-2017

Hi,

I have a friend who bought a different engine and a used set of cas, dme and egs for his car. we coded everything to get this car running. but the oilservicehistory in the dme is still the old value, which is way higher than this engine originally has. is this value possible to reset or take the acutal value?

regards

RE: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - bmw335coding - 21-05-2017

(20-05-2017, 10:53 AM)tste1982 Wrote:  Hi,

I have a friend who bought a different engine and a used set of cas, dme and egs for his car. we coded everything to get this car running. but the oilservicehistory in the dme is still the old value, which is way higher than this engine originally has. is this value possible to reset or take the acutal value?

regards

For manual CBS Reset in DME/DDE:
Use BMW Tool32, open your particular DME program file (xxx.prg), select the job "cbs_reset", type tthe right argument of the list below in 3-argument string "oel;40;30" into the argument field, then run the job (F5).

oel;45;30=12,000km (rounds to 8,000 miles)
oel;40;30=11,000km (rounds to 7,000 miles)
oel;35;30=10,000km (rounds to 6,000 miles)
oel;25;30=7,000km (rounds to 4,000 miles)

I think the better solution is to try to correct the CBS Data with ISTA/D.

Or try to flash the DME with WINKFP, code with NCSEXPERT, drive a little bit smile

RE: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - tste1982 - 21-05-2017

Hi,

thank you, that is the reset for the oil service. This is something I can do with ISTA. What I'm looking for is the oilservicehistory, which is not possible to reset with ISTA (at least I haven't found a way).

Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - bmw335coding - 21-05-2017

(21-05-2017, 11:09 AM)tste1982 Wrote:  Hi,

thank you, that is the reset for the oil service. This is something I can do with ISTA. What I'm looking for is the oilservicehistory, which is not possible to reset with ISTA (at least I haven't found a way).

Which car mate, Which ECUs, Which production year?

No one can help you without these informations.

RE: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - tste1982 - 08-02-2019

To get this topic back up. I have a different car with the same issue today. It is a F20 118d from 2016.
The car got a used DDE and transfered the ISN from the old ECU to the new one. The car is working, but when reading out the DDE with Tool32, I get the mileage and complete fuel consumption from the old car.
Is there any way to reset this with Tool32 or are any other programs capable to do this?

RE: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - emhtuning - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 18:19 PM)tste1982 Wrote:  To get this topic back up. I have a different car with the same issue today. It is a F20 118d from 2016.
The car got a used DDE and transfered the ISN from the old ECU to the new one. The car is working, but when reading out the DDE with Tool32, I get the mileage and complete fuel consumption from the old car.
Is there any way to reset this with Tool32 or are any other programs capable to do this?

i have never seen any option in tool32 where you can see mileage and MPG of a DDE or DME , where have you managed to see such information ?

RE: Delete Oilservicehistory in DME / DDE? - Enabled - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 18:19 PM)tste1982 Wrote:  To get this topic back up. I have a different car with the same issue today. It is a F20 118d from 2016.

Was the option to clone whole ecu memory to replacement dde (boot mode EDC17C50) not available? That would have taken care of everything.