CarTechnoloGY
Ista-P not connect to ICOM - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Ista-P not connect to ICOM (/showthread.php?tid=25984)

Pages: 1 2

Ista-P not connect to ICOM - autoraedarum - 19-07-2017

Today i need ISTA-P but i can not connect to my icam A1
Rheingold, Tool32 works

Reboot ICOM and PC but alway yellow button
How can i get button green

Thanks

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - atomantmk - 19-07-2017

Disconnect ICOM cable from OBD2 port and connect again, IP address will be free.

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - autoraedarum - 19-07-2017

Already done this but does not work
I not often need ISTA-P, but until now it works.

It`s 3.60.1.003 ond loader V6.1F

I worked with Rheingold, closed it and start Ista-P, but i cannot connect to icom because button is yellow. Disconnect OBD and Lan cable restart laptop but with same result. I tried Rheingold and this does also not work. Then i saw in in i-tool radar that the IP are 169.254.54.8. I put this ip in ediabas.ini and tool32 and rheingold works but ista-p not.

After a few hours i tried again and now the ip is as all clones 169.254.92.38. Changed again ediabas.ini, rheingold works ista-p not, because of yellow button

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - hojo29 - 19-07-2017

Current firmware on ICOM?

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - DNK76 - 19-07-2017

Unfortunately, you accidentally started the ICOM K-dcan emulator
That is why it reserves you ICOM for EDIABAS
Reinstall ISTA P and use new loader lite

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - HestonDiag - 19-07-2017

In your ediabas.ini, approx. 10 lines down will be a line that starts with the word INTERFACE

I'm guessing yours is on INTERFACE=REMOTE

If so, change it to INTERFACE=FUNK
or you can also use
INTERFACE=ENET

And hopefully should work, but need to make sure ICOM is not reserved as well. IToolRadar or ICOM web interface should be good for this.

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - autoraedarum - 20-07-2017

(19-07-2017, 20:21 PM)DNK76 Wrote:  Unfortunately, you accidentally started the ICOM K-dcan emulator

Never started the k-dcan emulator, but if not work i will install it again

(19-07-2017, 22:20 PM)HestonDiag Wrote:  In your ediabas.ini, approx. 10 lines down will be a line that starts with the word INTERFACE

or you can also use
INTERFACE=ENET

And hopefully should work, but need to make sure ICOM is not reserved as well. IToolRadar or ICOM web interface should be good for this.

I have always INTERFACE=REMOTE and Ista-P worked,, but i will try it with INTERFACE=FUNK

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - beemerboy88 - 20-07-2017

(20-07-2017, 10:20 AM)autoraedarum Wrote:  
(19-07-2017, 20:21 PM)DNK76 Wrote:  Unfortunately, you accidentally started the ICOM K-dcan emulator

Never started the k-dcan emulator, but if not work i will install it again

(19-07-2017, 22:20 PM)HestonDiag Wrote:  In your ediabas.ini, approx. 10 lines down will be a line that starts with the word INTERFACE

or you can also use
INTERFACE=ENET

I have always INTERFACE=REMOTE and Ista-P worked,, but i will try it with INTERFACE=FUNK

If using with loader. Reinstall ediabas from the loader menu. Reboot. Leave ediabas as default (remote). Set ip address of Ethernet adaptor to 169.254.1.1.

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - autoraedarum - 20-07-2017

Installed again th patched EDIABAS and rebout PC. First start of ISTA-P i have the same problem.
Closed and start again it works. I hope next time if i need it, it works

Thanks

RE: Ista-P not connect to ICOM - autoraedarum - 25-07-2017

Today i want flash a VTG on a E83, but in ISTA-P ICOM Status is yellow.
I install again patched ediabas, but does not change the problem.
When i unplug OBD when ISTA-P is running and pug again ICOM, ISTA-P does not find it anymore.
Install the last loader from beemerboy88 but does also not work.
On this Laptop are Rheingold ISTA-P, Standart Tools and Dr.Gini. but on myl old Dell also

So i have tried my old Dell with Version 3.58 and loader 4.8 and it works as it should.

So i should reinstall it and install it new. Can i find on forum the right procedure ?