CarTechnoloGY
DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! (/showthread.php?tid=261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Macman07 - 09-08-2017

I make the dash by ODB, but here i'm trying to make de ECU for a clean job.
And on a Golf mk4, you only can do that by eeprom.
On a golf mk5, you can do dash and ecu by obd, but not on golf mk4.
Whatever, does someone know why i have this problem? Or know how to solve it?

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Avtoprofi - 09-08-2017

(09-08-2017, 07:02 AM)Macman07 Wrote:  I make the dash by ODB, but here i'm trying to make de ECU for a clean job.
And on a Golf mk4, you only can do that by eeprom.
On a golf mk5, you can do dash and ecu by obd, but not on golf mk4.
Whatever, does someone know why i have this problem? Or know how to solve it?

I know that digi dont make edc15 by obd, i use other tool for this to do by obd wink Now if its read the km and dont write, can be you make somthing wrong ( have you desoldered or try by clip on board? ), or digi is low quality and have problems, try to desolder, use adapter and see if works wink

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Macman07 - 10-08-2017

I use clip on board, but i don't think i made something wrong, and i think my digi is not so bad quality. I have done several other car like peugeot 207, citroën berlingo by clip and it always work without problem.
But here is the first time i try to do ECU of a golf mk4, so it's the first time i try to do an ECU by clip.
And the strange thing is that i can read easily, and its not just that i can't write, its that i can't even try! Because after the digi read the old mileage, i press "V" to continue and here it stop with an unknow version. I don't even have the screen that let me put the new mileage.
So i d'ont understand the problem headbang
Anyway, like i don't have good tools to desolder properly, i'm going to let it like that if nobody has the solution...

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Avtoprofi - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 07:33 AM)Macman07 Wrote:  I use clip on board, but i don't think i made something wrong, and i think my digi is not so bad quality. I have done several other car like peugeot 207, citroën berlingo by clip and it always work without problem.
But here is the first time i try to do ECU of a golf mk4, so it's the first time i try to do an ECU by clip.
And the strange thing is that i can read easily, and its not just that i can't write, its that i can't even try! Because after the digi read the old mileage, i press "V" to continue and here it stop with an unknow version. I don't even have the screen that let me put the new mileage.
So i d'ont understand the problem headbang
Anyway, like i don't have good tools to desolder properly, i'm going to let it like that if nobody has the solution...

If you dont have other tools, let this now, and buy a right tool for edc15 to do by obd, i think its the best for you nod

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Macman07 - 10-08-2017

What tool do you advise me?

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Avtoprofi - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 09:16 AM)Macman07 Wrote:  What tool do you advise me?

vag dash can

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Macman07 - 11-08-2017

Thanks you for the information Avtoprofi!
Now i have another question for you guys think.
For an Audi A3 8P (2007) 140, i don't see in the menu something to make the ECU, like on Golf mk5 for example.
Does that mean that it's not feasible? Or you have to do it by the menu of another car? (golf mk5 for example)
Does one of you already made the ECU on a Audi A3 8P?
Thanks in advance,

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Avtoprofi - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 07:19 AM)Macman07 Wrote:  Thanks you for the information Avtoprofi!
Now i have another question for you guys think.
For an Audi A3 8P (2007) 140, i don't see in the menu something to make the ECU, like on Golf mk5 for example.
Does that mean that it's not feasible? Or you have to do it by the menu of another car? (golf mk5 for example)
Does one of you already made the ECU on a Audi A3 8P?
Thanks in advance,

Ecu is edc16, some audis not work by digi , buy vag dash, and you can do them than to wink

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - Macman07 - 14-08-2017

Ok thanks, i will try and post. In the meantime, I just made a scirocco tdi 2010. impossible to do by the scirocco menu. But done in 1min by the menu golf 6! Once done, many lights were lit on the cluster The option clr error allowed me to turn off the airbag but not the others ... so I cleared all the defects with vcds, but always the same lights lit ... in the end, it was enough to start the Car and ride only a few meters so that everything becomes normal again!

RE: DIGIPROG 3 user help thread ! - marko99 - 16-08-2017

For an Audi A3 8P (2007) 140, pin read and millage correction ? In specification vag dash can not this model !
What interface to millage correction of the Dash and read pin