CarTechnoloGY
Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! (/showthread.php?tid=28531)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - pweber84 - 06-10-2017

Hi guys,

Friend of mine used enet for programming with ista-p.
ZGW flash failed afer boot loader.

Does anyone can tell me how to flash it now? There's no connection with the car. Car looks like in sleep mode. NO Terminal 15 etc.
I know we need to rebuild FA. Can any one do it remotely? He only has ENET not ICOM. Is ICOM necessery?

Please I need your help.

Thanks.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - pdc - 06-10-2017

I do not know g cars if it was a f car i would try to:
Disconnect the battery,wait 30 minutes and then try to code any unit other then zgw , i said code not flash.
That should wake the car.
Is not good to flash bmw cars without ICOM.

(06-10-2017, 14:48 PM)pweber84 Wrote:  Hi guys,

Friend of mine used enet for programming with ista-p.
ZGW flash failed afer boot loader.

Does anyone can tell me how to flash it now? There's no connection with the car. Car looks like in sleep mode. NO Terminal 15 etc.
I know we need to rebuild FA. Can any one do it remotely? He only has ENET not ICOM. Is ICOM necessery?

Please I need your help.

Thanks.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - lynxbmw - 06-10-2017

It's not ZGW, but BDC2 module.
You can try to run ista-p again and see if reanimate bdc. If it doesn't then you have to flash it with e-sys.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - pweber84 - 06-10-2017

Ok, but how to flash it with ESYS? Can I use ENET? Or I need ICOM, it's BDC2_GW

I've attached ESYS tree with modules, after READ them. Can anyone connect remotely and flash it? I have TeamViewer open.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - temsky740 - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 17:56 PM)pweber84 Wrote:  Ok, but how to flash it with ESYS? Can I use ENET? Or I need ICOM, it's BDC2_GW

I've attached ESYS tree with modules, after READ them. Can anyone connect remotely and flash it? I have TeamViewer open.

Where are u from ?

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - Almaretto - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 17:56 PM)pweber84 Wrote:  Ok, but how to flash it with ESYS? Can I use ENET? Or I need ICOM, it's BDC2_GW

HWEL Actual and Target should match (Black). You need to change to correct Shipment I-Step.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - hojo29 - 06-10-2017

The I stage is not true.
It must be calculated exactly.

(06-10-2017, 18:19 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  

HWEL Actual and Target should match (Black). You need to change to correct Shipment I-Step.

Can you please elaborate how to do it?

I've attached 3 screens. Whatever I-STEP level I input it gives me these error.

I also attached a report from ISTA-P when it failed. PDF doc.

RE: Bmw g11 Zgw failed during programming. Need help! - hojo29 - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 18:39 PM)pweber84 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017, 18:19 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  

Can you please elaborate how to do it?
ESYS can not flash because the I stage does not fit.
And the HWEL must be black.
If the HWEL is red then ESYS recognizes the whole as exchange and BDM2 must be replaced.

I've attached 3 screens. Whatever I-STEP level I input it gives me these error.

I also attached a report from ISTA-P when it failed. PDF doc.

Do you have TeamViewer login?
Send to PM

ESYS can not flash because the I stage does not fit.
And the HWEL must be black.
If the HWEL is red then ESYS recognizes the whole as exchange and BDM2 must be replaced.

Hojo29 your PM box is full. Anyway Thank you for your offer, I really appreciated this.

I think I did it, I was able to reflash BDC_GW

I did calculate SVT Target (SVT_soll) agin and checked the box that says "HW-IDs from SVTactual" and then Saved it, after it it went well.

But still few modules are red and don't know why. But car Ignition is working ok now.
I will use ICOM to flash all other ECUs, complete programming.

BTW, the car has brand new ECU (DME) replaced and installed, what should I check when I want to program it?