CarTechnoloGY
Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help (/showthread.php?tid=28778)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - gigabyte - 14-10-2017

1st of all thank you all for the interest if anything else you made me feel less alone in this business...
as I wrote earlier the ORI file we downloaded on the computer before the ECU crashed ... tomorrow I will try to send it as an attachment

(13-10-2017, 16:42 PM)alex68 Wrote:  U have fgthec ? test on boot mode for unlocked send + info ecu pls
pcr2.1 what work for open ecu ect

hi alex
no we don't have fgthec...only kess at the moment
ecu no longer communicates in boot mode with kess at list
tomorrow I will attach the ori of pcr2.1
the job to open it I describe above, .. anyway. following the resistance welding instructions from the kess manual for boot mode, then done eeprom reading and applied the patch
the shell with scrudriver

(13-10-2017, 17:07 PM)konstantin Wrote:  Try to upload original file by vas or vcp but before this check the pcb special in the boot mode area

hi konstantin
I have the ori allready saved
checking the pcb it'is good idea but how do you suggest ? visually it seems ok

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - gigabyte - 14-10-2017

(13-10-2017, 19:45 PM)volavka Wrote:  The ecu is killed
if you make backup you can clone it but the Problem you have ONLY kess & elm327 as we discussion on PM fail
Please no offense but with such tools you will never wake up the ecu

Good luck

again hello volavka pleased to see you... no offense ... as you know we are only starting now in this world of ecus ...the ORI we have saved it before that all went wrong ...I have to know according to you if the ECU is to be thrown or is salvable ...at the moment one but only one new tool I can afford it ... but which one do you recommend? have we thought about xprog what do you think?

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - gigabyte - 16-10-2017

Ori that i have read. Perhaps can help.

flash memori ori.

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - gigabyte - 19-10-2017

Hi guys there is anyone who has ever cloned with succes a pcr2 from dump ?
please if is possible one answer..

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - volavka - 20-10-2017

(19-10-2017, 17:35 PM)gigabyte Wrote:  Hi guys there is anyone who has ever cloned with succes a pcr2 from dump ?
please if is possible one answer..

I can but need original and donor ecu on my bench

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - blue0814 - 06-11-2017

It is also possible with immo datas from cluster and eeprom and fullflash or mcu serial no from new EDC.

No need the old ECU.

RE: Ecu golf 6 without signs of life need help - ROD-BENDERS - 07-11-2017

There is another option, julie emulator now supports this ecu type if you wanted to use secondhand ecu