CarTechnoloGY
Compatible vci for hyundai software - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: Hyundai - Kia (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Compatible vci for hyundai software (/showthread.php?tid=3347)

Pages: 1 2

Compatible vci for hyundai software - frankie406 - 27-03-2014

Hi is there any other vci that is compatible with hyundai software other than
gds.as i cant find any clones on this device. thanks

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - paro44 - 27-03-2014

(27-03-2014, 08:00 AM)frankie406 Wrote:  Hi is there any other vci that is compatible with hyundai software other than

Abrites says that their avdi interface works with that software. But i think GDS VCI would be best choice.

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - frankie406 - 27-03-2014

Thanks for your reply.have you any links to sellers of these vci's.is there any chinese clones?

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - mattydr67 - 28-03-2014

Well mate
Did you sald "is there any other vci that is compatible with hyundai software other than
gds"
To use GDS for Hyundai/Kia you have to use the Hyundai/Kia genuine VCI or clone ( chinese release a clone VCI )
Either I saw a VCI made in Europe but 3 X Chinese price
Abrites AVDI but for the moment no full compatibility ( I tested many cars using 2012 softwears version and no ABS/Airbag connection - I will downgrade to 2010 softwears version to see what's going on )
And tehre's other tool that it is using its softwear not GDS and it is called HICOM
I don't know anything more about this then what they advertise on their web shop.
But as I suppose that it is good not very good ( I have a FICOM tool from them and it is working good - not very good )
Good luck

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - frankie406 - 28-03-2014

(28-03-2014, 05:51 AM)mattydr67 Wrote:  Well mate
Did you sald "is there any other vci that is compatible with hyundai software other than
gds"
To use GDS for Hyundai/Kia you have to use the Hyundai/Kia genuine VCI or clone ( chinese release a clone VCI )
Either I saw a VCI made in Europe but 3 X Chinese price
Abrites AVDI but for the moment no full compatibility ( I tested many cars using 2012 softwears version and no ABS/Airbag connection - I will downgrade to 2010 softwears version to see what's going on )
And tehre's other tool that it is using its softwear not GDS and it is called HICOM
I don't know anything more about this then what they advertise on their web shop.
But as I suppose that it is good not very good ( I have a FICOM tool from them and it is working good - not very good )
Good luck

thanks for your reply..ive been searching for chinese clone but cant find any..have you a link to any shops that have it mate??

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - mattydr67 - 28-03-2014

Search in google, ebay or alliexpres and you'll smile mate
I will not advertise any chinese seller ever
For Hicom you can go to obdtester.com - the real dealer and manufacturer.
Good luck

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - frankie406 - 28-03-2014

(28-03-2014, 18:10 PM)mattydr67 Wrote:  Search in google, ebay or alliexpres and you'll smile mate
Good luck

no problem thank you againbiggrin

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - counder2000 - 01-07-2014

(27-03-2014, 08:00 AM)frankie406 Wrote:  Hi is there any other vci that is compatible with hyundai software other than
site clone hyundai and kia vci

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - autotruck - 20-07-2014

(28-03-2014, 18:10 PM)mattydr67 Wrote:  Search in google, ebay or alliexpres and you'll smile mate
Good luck

this is gds of GIT made in Korea
[Image: otohui016.jpg]
[Image: otohui008.jpg]

This is GDS of China

[Image: otohui021.jpg]

RE: Compatible vci for hyundai software - mattydr67 - 20-07-2014

Many functions need online using
And for this you need a subscription
If anyone have to send me for test I'm waiting it by PM
Good luck