CarTechnoloGY
Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: PSA Group (Citroen - Peugeot) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx (/showthread.php?tid=4797)

Pages: 1 2

Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - Fabyo - 13-06-2014

Hi everyone.
I´m sorry if this is not the right section of fórum, and sorry for my bad english.
I have a clone lexia interface and can´t update the ECU on my car. I think maybe is because i need to reflash my interface to revision C?
Btw my car is a Peugeot 106 1.0i tu9m cdz bosch ecu.
It gives error 202. Data repatriation something like that. I read some posts, that a guy named Nlc managed a way to flash via usb. Could someone give me is email? I wil donate. Thank you

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - Fabyo - 13-06-2014

No one got Mr. Nlc email? I would be very glad, because i buy
a jeton for diagnostic on service box Peugeot and i can´t use it.
Thank you

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - obdstart - 13-06-2014

(13-06-2014, 16:29 PM)Fabyo Wrote:  Hi everyone.
I´m sorry if this is not the right section of fórum, and sorry for my bad english.
I have a clone lexia interface and can´t update the ECU on my car. I think maybe is because i need to reflash my interface to revision C?
Btw my car is a .
It gives error 202. Data repatriation something like that. I read some posts, that a guy named Nlc managed a way to flash via usb. Could someone give me is email? I wil donate. Thank you

Diagbox can not do this function, you have to old model.
This model Peugeot 106 1.0i TU9M (CDZ) 954ccm manufactured from 1991 to 1996 years.

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - Fabyo - 13-06-2014

(13-06-2014, 19:57 PM)obdstart Wrote:  
(13-06-2014, 16:29 PM)Fabyo Wrote:  Hi everyone.
Btw my car is a .

Diagbox can not do this function, you have to old model.
This model Peugeot 106 1.0i TU9M (CDZ) 954ccm manufactured from 1991 to 1996 years.

Hi.
Mine is from 1999. Restyling model
I don´t understand, you say it don´t work in cars between 1991 to 1996, or don´t work with version 7.xx of diagbox?
I need to reflash the ecu because i have some problems of calibration of ecu. Thank you.

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - lurchy666 - 11-08-2014

You cant reflash the ecu only dealers can do this as you have to go online in diagbox to do it and put in their dealer details and password to do it, have you tried doing it through telecode ( installed at same time as diagbox)

find mr nlc if you want your lexia updated, he sends you the files you need and you do it with the program by scarymistake called interface checker,

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - mattydr67 - 11-08-2014

Why don't you try to install the old platform PP2000 and give it a try.
Come back then [/font]with a review
Good luck

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - TizWoz - 11-08-2014

Is it same for citroen because I have done with diagbox 7.38, Xsara 2000 year update ecu software, it called on lexia 3 and I did the procedure though there.

I had revision c firmware and profile 2FFFFFFF

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - lurchy666 - 12-08-2014

I got told to do the ecu files you had to download them from citroen/Peugeot and you need dealer details to log in to download, which going online deactivates diagbox as most of us are using scarymistakes version, I did try to do my mates Peugeot expert van and that said you had to download the files from the server and it needed a dealer password, which if you go online it deactivates diagbox for you,

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - TizWoz - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 07:02 AM)lurchy666 Wrote:  I got told to do the ecu files you had to download them from citroen/Peugeot and you need dealer details to log in to download, which going online deactivates diagbox as most of us are using scarymistakes version, I did try to do my mates Peugeot expert van and that said you had to download the files from the server and it needed a dealer password, which if you go online it deactivates diagbox for you,

well for sure I was not dreaming because it was my brother's car.

RE: Lexia interface clone with diagbox 7.xx - mexanico1971 - 19-08-2014

I have here of that ecu !
I think theres a UV chip inside !
tomorow I will give a look and read the eprom if you want