CarTechnoloGY
NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set (/showthread.php?tid=61771)

NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Krysiaman - 11-03-2022

Hi,
I want retrieve NBT EVO to stock state. I did carplay activation some time ago along with VIM and Full FSC set (from FEMTO) and some functions of the car does't work (turning engine down after opening the door and key profiles don't switch)
I wan't to update car to latest i-level and check if it will work again. 
Will the update cancel my Carplay activation and FSC set? If yes do I have to manually import FSC repair set?

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Wibbles - 11-03-2022

You'll need to clear the Femtoevo FSC codes before you update or you won't be able to import the OEM FSC codes.

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Krysiaman - 11-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 07:49 AM)Wibbles Wrote:  You'll need to clear the Femtoevo FSC codes before you update or you won't be able to import the OEM FSC codes.

How can I do that?

Just clear V850 using DEV_UDS.prg, delete persistency, flash it using ISTA or Esys and import OEM FSC codes?
Or there is another solution?

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - dasi - 11-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 07:49 AM)Wibbles Wrote:  You'll need to clear the Femtoevo FSC codes before you update or you won't be able to import the OEM FSC codes.
You can update first, clear SWT, then import OEM FSC from Repair Pack

(11-03-2022, 07:56 AM)Krysiaman Wrote:  

How can I do that?

Just clear V850 using DEV_UDS.prg, delete persistency, flash it using ISTA or Esys and import OEM FSC codes? 
Absolutely no need to clear V850.

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Wibbles - 11-03-2022

How can I do that?

I have sent you a PM

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - Krysiaman - 13-03-2022

Thanks for help!
I did the update and everything worked fine. I thought this car had activated Full FSC set and CarPlay but it didn't. Only video in motion which was removed after update so everything is stock as I wanted.

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - FSCmap - 14-03-2022

Not true. It's absolutely safe to re-flash head unit "as is" and then import oem fsc codes without issues when using our activation.

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - ChrisBolton100 - 18-03-2022

(11-03-2022, 14:57 PM)Wibbles Wrote:  

How can I do that?

I have sent you a PM

could you send me a pm on how to do it, please

RE: NBT EVO going back to stock after using custom FSC set - DayvG - 18-03-2022

(18-03-2022, 18:49 PM)ChrisBolton100 Wrote:  
(11-03-2022, 14:57 PM)Wibbles Wrote:  

How can I do that?

I have sent you a PM

could you send me a pm on how to do it, please
How to do what?