CarTechnoloGY
VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package (/showthread.php?tid=72041)

VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - umbralui - 27-11-2022

Original, untouched, WITHOUT any crack and they coming directly from erWin portal!

This come with an warning...please read!

VW AG have notified us that ODIS version 11, due to be released in December 2022, will no longer have full functionality using your current Dealer Portal login.

Certain functionality within ODIS version 11, specifically the security and online operations will require users to have a login for GRP (Group Retail Portal).

The Independent Workshop Support Team are currently working with Volkswagen Group UK Ltd to on-board the Independent Repairers to GRP and will be in touch with your business in due course.

It is important that you do not update your diagnostic equipment to ODIS version 11 upon release until your users have been provided with a GRP login authenticated by Volkswagen Group UK Ltd.

In the event that ODIS 11 is installed before you have the required access to GRP, the Independent Workshop Support Team will be unable to provide you with any assistance to roll back to ODIS 10.

Good luck!

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - vagvag - 27-11-2022

And here the related news...............
Regarts..........beer

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - RTM - 28-11-2022

Hello Friends i Work in VW Service and Odis 11 is a big Shit Not Install this Version it Kills ecu's by Flashing and the Projekts are Not complete/Cars Not find Automatik in the Diagnostik
This ist a official Warning .

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - isdochegal - 28-11-2022

I also heard that from a former colleague at Audi (Germany).

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - jollyjoker - 28-11-2022

I have no problem with it. Working perfectly. Sw update, recall action/ action code/ update works perfectly.
I also work in a VW brand service. GRP login is currently not working, only the old version.

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - JLR SDD - 29-12-2022

(28-11-2022, 18:17 PM)jollyjoker Wrote:  I have no problem with it. Working perfectly. Sw update, recall action/ action code/ update works perfectly.
I also work in a VW brand service. GRP login is currently not working, only the old version.

what older version can log in like Odis-S 10 ?? i saw china seller state need updating Odis-S 10 from now so can able temp login until 'GRP' done from german Vag group

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - clb - 01-01-2023

ODIS version 11, not a good vesion

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - aejanow - 01-01-2023

(01-01-2023, 16:06 PM)clb Wrote:  ODIS version 11, not a good vesion

Why?
BR

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - justdiag - 01-01-2023

(01-01-2023, 16:06 PM)clb Wrote:  ODIS version 11, not a good vesion

When you write something like this as our colegue aejanow pointed also, be specific and not just write. Some of us use it since os10 was out the first time and did not have a problem.... so i say good.

Keep in mind that ALL versions of odis had some type of bugs but this does not mean that it's not good.

Waiting your answer as to why.

RE: VAG Odis-S 11.0.0 Official & Original Complete Package - htservice - 03-01-2023

Odis 11 version is just not fully compatible with windows 11 , it has an error of not recognizing Vin automatically . As for windows 10 it works very fast and stable !