CarTechnoloGY
Autohex II - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Autohex II (/showthread.php?tid=9415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - kjysda - 09-11-2015

Very confuse.

First,
How do I calculate the time? I don't understand 191 hour. This is very long time.

Please give a other solution.

ESYS NBT ECU Flashing is 40 Minute & ISTAP NBT is 1 Hour.

Second,
Last mail we tried FEM_BODY Indivisual programming.
But result is FEM_BODY Down.
Error message is "ONLINE PROGRAMMING: Failed to check Dependecy Reference:8310"

Third,
Please let me know how key learning for F body vehicle.(More Explain)

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - MTKAutoHex - 09-11-2015

Why you keep asking same questions we have answerd them to you?
191 hours was calculated by Autohex II, it estimates the time required for flashing NBT, we answered you in email and in our forum the following:
Please understand the following (I mentioned before, and I will mention it again):
NBT supposed NOT to have FULL flash if it is COMPATIBLE with the car. it supposed to ONLY be updated.
In your case, you are using UNCOMPATIBLE NBT, Autohex shows you as you show in the photo (NOT COMPATIBLE, POSSIBLE....)
Autohex will try to make FULL flash replacement, this flash size is about 4.5GB, by obd II this will require 181 hours
You said ESYS can do it in 45 minutes, why you don't use it? We know why you don't use it, because it will refuse to flash such case.
Finally, just to let you understand how big is 4.5 GB in flashing world:
DME Flashing requires 15-20 minutes, the flash size is only 4MB max.

Key learning:
Any basic user knows that you MUST get EEPROM data from CAS to make a key for F series.

dependecy check:
Again (Third time), dependecy check, means ECU depends on OTHER ecus to finish flashing.
Check your other ecus if they are missing (NOT MOUNTED), or they are not updated.
You posted pictures in Autohex forum showing that Autohex software reported many missing Ecus in that car, please just mount proper ecus first, the start flashing.

If you want to solve your problems, please just act and respond the results, now it is two days and you keep asking same questions, YOU did not bother yourself to try doing what we ask you to do.

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - kjysda - 10-11-2015

First, we want a VIN Change(This Used NBT is Good condition)

Third, What dependence check? This FEM_BODY is no problem.(This car every module is good)
we tried only test for AUTOHEX.
Result is does not working and then we tried programming used ISTAP.(Result is success)

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - pmroyal - 11-11-2015

New key programmer from autohex,I love this tool congrats
in next days,I will start to sell

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - nesa - 21-11-2015

Flashing F10 cic one table whit Autohex ll. Works Good

E65 instrument cluster error 999999km fixed whit Autohex taked 15 min

Nice tool Keep working guys !!!

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - kjysda - 23-11-2015

(21-11-2015, 19:35 PM)nesa Wrote:  Flashing F10 cic one table whit Autohex ll. Works Good

E65 instrument cluster error 999999km fixed whit Autohex taked 15 min

Nice tool Keep working guys !!!

How long does it take?
Please let me know How to remove the time restriction?

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - volavka - 04-12-2015

Hey ppl . I was trying to program CID on bmw E60 using Autohex but gave me this message. "ONLINE PROGRAMMING Vehicle Ilevel is not correct"
any help appreciated

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - MTKAutoHex - 04-12-2015

Your CAS FA is not ok. and exactly the build level (REF 8207)
Try to remove the CAS, and connect again, Autohex II will get FA from LM.
If this works ok, after you do the CID flashing, go to FA manager to copy FA from LM to CAS.

I think your problem solved. smile

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - volavka - 08-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 11:37 AM)MTKAutoHex Wrote:  Your CAS FA is not ok. and exactly the build level (REF 8207)
Try to remove the CAS, and connect again, Autohex II will get FA from LM.
If this works ok, after you do the CID flashing, go to FA manager to copy FA from LM to CAS.

I think your problem solved. smile

Yes Thank you i love this Tool enjoy

RE: Autohex II Technical Support & Feedback - maowei - 12-12-2015

Have anywhere Price for this Tool?

Thanks