Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Need help with errors P0245 and P0003
26-11-2018, 17:13 PM,
PCitroen  Need help with errors P0245 and P0003
Hello there,
I have a Citroen DS5 car (DCM3.5_HY) with these errors:
P0003 - Fuel flow regulator
Permanent fault
Issue: Short circuit to earth

P0245 - Controol of turbo actuator
Permanent fault
Issue: Short circuit to earth

After replace the fuel flow regulator valve the issue remaining and i cant delete these errors with diagbox.

When i testing the fuel flow valve in diagbox give the error and not vibrate. Have a new valve but the issue is the same of old fuel flow valve.
If i disconect the valve i  give error P0001 open cirtuit.
I check the connection of the fuel flow valve and are ok. The valve have 2 wires, 1 of them goes to the engine ECU and the other goes to the engine ECU too but have other wire conected in same wire and i not know where goes this wire.

Can anybody help me with this big problem?

Please sorry for my bad english.
Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2018, 17:58 PM,
RE: Need help with errors P0245 and P0003
Hi Mate,

you forgot mention about what version of diagbox has been used on diagnosis, this will be very helpful for further diagnosis your issue
28-11-2018, 22:37 PM,
RE: Need help with errors P0245 and P0003
Im using diagbox 7.48
I checked that turbo boost valve and fuel flow valve are using common wire, the wire from one pin of fuel flow regulator valve goes to turbo booster valve and midle connector of engine ECU.
If i disconnect the connector of turbo boost valve give open circuit errors, P0001 and P0243.
Even without disconnect the fuel flow valve i get open circuit error only with disconnection of turbo boost valve.
Other test made by me:
When i disconect the other wire of fluel flow regulator in ECU connector (not the common wire, only the other wire) i not get any open circuit error, although one of the fuel flow regulator wires is off.
if i disconnect the connector with 2 wires of fuel flow regulator valve i get open circuit error, that is normal, but why not give open circuit error if i only disconnect red wire from ECU?

Can anyone help me?
Thanks