Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

OP-Com and other FTDI devices on pc
08-06-2015, 17:43 PM,
KOpel  OP-Com and other FTDI devices on pc
Hi all. I have op-com V5 wit real pic mcu not fake. Original it come with fw1.39 and ftdi vid/pid 0403/4F50. Sofar there was not a problem as the driver were for this vid/pid andother ftdi devices work with no problem. But now I upgraded the op-com to fw 1.59 and software to VAUX-COM 120309a+131223d. It automatically updates the ftdi eprom and changed the vid/pid to deafaul ftdi 0403/6001.And here is the the problem as other my ftdi hardware uses the same vid/pid. But opcom uses not VCP (Virtual com port) but only serial converter drivers.OK the situation I use opcom windows says it as serial usb converter.I unconnect the opcom and connect ftdi rs232 dongle and it should load drivers as VCP but it don't load. I muss reinstall the driver load VCP and work fine. But then I connect opcom that should load the d2xx driver but it load the VCP driver! and that's wrong! How can I solve the problem? can I change the vid/pid to default op com or it will not work with the newest software?
thanks for answer
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2016, 12:05 PM,
RE: OP-Com and other FTDI devices on pc
Try to use diferrent usb port for each inteface.
Quote this message in a reply