Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Vibration on a4 8k
18-07-2015, 06:36 AM,
ZTAudi  Vibration on a4 8k
Hi to All!

i have a4 8k 20tdi. after replace winter tires with summer tiers ,i notice a vibration
at 120km/h to 150km/h. all car is shaking.i do road force balancing wheels but it is not resolve problem. tires are 235/55 x 17 uniroyal (conti group) they running perfect, also the wheels.
i do some inquiring and a lot of people have this problem and also there is an TSB2022179/3.
may be someone have this tsb?

thanks in advance !

br
Marco
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 09:38 AM,
RE: Vibration on a4 8k
Hi

If the problem isn't fixed with the balance, have the front control arms to replaced or replace only replace bonded rubber bush if are possible !

Mike

Full WinOLS User

Custom made ENG/GER OLS file for TUNE/DPF/SCR/EGR/TVA/VSA/DTC and more...

Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mike_service for this post
18-07-2015, 10:13 AM,
Thanks for replay!
i replace complete set of front arms.i use meyle hd set. it is beter but not ok.
if i use OEM rims 16" with winter tires is ok. but with no OEM 17" rims and summer tires the vibration on seats is still present.
i have filing that vibration come from back suspension.because steering wheel don`t shake.
have any one have other experience?
br
Marco
22-07-2015, 09:49 AM,
Hello, again,
i resolve problem . i replace rubber bush on front axle, lower, rear r+l side.and shake almost gone.
now i order also both rear control arms because i can`t buy rubber bushes. meyle parts are not so good as they say.if someone have similar problem should buy lenförder parts or OEM parts they are much beater quality.

br
Marco