Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

VAG Flashdaten Latest Official & Original Complete Packages (6.2024)
16-01-2023, 17:50 PM,
RE: VAG Flashdaten Latest Official & Original Complete Packages
(16-01-2023, 10:56 AM)audi666 Wrote:  There is no need to install anything for downloading the files.

show me how to download these files from Yandex Disk

like my post and the content i share, give me a +1 recommendation and a thanks = [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] [Image: tyl_add.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2023, 19:46 PM,
I was able to make an account with no problems and bought a yearly account for $16.49 and download with Jdownloader.

16-01-2023, 22:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-01-2023, 22:36 PM by CenturionM.)
(16-01-2023, 19:46 PM)mbedv Wrote:  I was able to make an account with no problems and bought a yearly account for $16.49 and download with Jdownloader.

what this is about? is this some kind of yandex ad? paying Yandex servers? why such complications and forcing those interested to buy, pointless

this can be avoided provided that these files are created into separate RAR files, the so-called single packages, each of which would take 1 GB, a little thought and ingenuity

(28-01-2022, 18:40 PM)vagvag Wrote:  Hello to all CT members...........
Here it is the new and current VAG Flashdaten packages with date 10/01/2023 for the Odis Engineering and for offline flashing sessions.............
The supported brands are VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley..........
All contents are the official ones, original, untouched, and they coming directly from erWin portal!!!!!handshake
Good luck to anyone!!!!!!!!handshake
Regarts............beer

hi, send me this package in a different way, I will put it in a different way on the server where there will be no problem with downloading and the server will never expire

like my post and the content i share, give me a +1 recommendation and a thanks = [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] [Image: tyl_add.png]
16-01-2023, 23:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-01-2023, 00:29 AM by vagvag.)
(16-01-2023, 22:25 PM)CenturionM Wrote:  what this is about? is this some kind of yandex ad? paying Yandex servers? why such complications and forcing those interested to buy, pointless

this can be avoided provided that these files are created into separate RAR files, the so-called single packages, each of which would take 1 GB, a little thought and ingenuity

hi, send me this package in a different way, I will put it in a different way on the server where there will be no problem with downloading and the server will never expire

Well and without an offense since it seems you are one of the forum 'leechers' and you have limited knowledge about downloads, about what happen lately with my previous Mega links and since you countdown and you care how to have everything FREE and without to paying anything, here once more what they told you:
Download the famous JDownloader from attachment.......
Install it and then create your FREE account on Yandex. Then add your Yandex acount on JDownloader and start your FREE downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Image: pcidea.gif]
Even you can execute any Yandex downloads WITHOUT to have add any Yandex account on the JD......... So, up to you........

Finally because you made a little bit 'big' discussion about my share, please go and read this:
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...#pid505560
End of story....................[Image: handshake.gif]
Regarts..........beer

Attached Files
JD.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 96 times
Size: 38 bytes

[+] 3 users say Thank You to vagvag for this post
17-01-2023, 05:36 AM,
everything can be loaded with the jdownloader except Audi and VW! Audi and VW are apparently too big for such a load! Jdownloader writes plugin outdated
17-01-2023, 07:15 AM,
I successfully loaded everything with Jdownloader2 as mentioned above!

17-01-2023, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 17-01-2023, 15:58 PM by CenturionM.)
(16-01-2023, 23:56 PM)vagvag Wrote:  
(16-01-2023, 22:25 PM)CenturionM Wrote:  what this is about? is this some kind of yandex ad? paying Yandex servers? why such complications and forcing those interested to buy, pointless

Well and without an offense since it seems you are one of the forum 'leechers' and you have limited knowledge about downloads, about what happen lately with my previous Mega links and since you countdown and you care how to have everything FREE and without to paying anything, here once more what they told you:
Download the famous JDownloader from attachment.......
Install it and then create your FREE account on Yandex. Then add your Yandex acount on JDownloader and start your FREE downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Image: pcidea.gif]
Even you can execute any Yandex downloads WITHOUT to have add any Yandex account on the JD......... So, up to you........

Finally because you made a little bit 'big' discussion about my share, please go and read this:
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...#pid505560
End of story....................[Image: handshake.gif]
Regarts..........beer

buddy, it's impossible to upload with a free account these large files in this kdownloader, you insult me unnecessarily

this recipe does not work with a free account in yandex, it is necessary to buy a subscription, I do not like adding an atm card to this purchase, it is dangerous.

that's why there is a forum to support each other, and you accuse me of wanting something for free

then you can say in the thread that you don't get anything for free.

I offered to help you solve this problem, and you refuse to take it

this is very strange

separate these files into smaller files, they can be easily extracted later, e.g. in winrar, this program will automatically merge these individual rar archives, it's very simple

look video: 

it will save you trouble when downloading files, this is the only best solution

18-01-2023, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-01-2023, 07:48 AM by mbedv.)
it is generally difficult to load 100 GB somewhere for free, especially if you want to share it with many people and here the files are provided as they are on the VAG server and that's a good thing! and I think everyone knows how files are split.thinking by the way, there are also visa prepaid credit cards and these are accepted and are harmlessgiggle

18-01-2023, 08:44 AM,
I hope the effort is appreciated

Attached Files
Flashdaten and postsetup 2023.01.10.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 174 times
Size: 217 bytes

Reputation: +13 - justdiag [+1] , isdochegal [+1] , edtech [+1] , CenturionM [+1] , hestech [+1] , gyozo75 [+1] , mbedv [+1] , Tadk [+1] , vagvag [+1] , tu329 [+1] , dachCAR [+1] , viorelloj [+1] , Jony1982 [+1]
[+] 19 users say Thank You to umbralui for this post
18-01-2023, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-01-2023, 11:35 AM by CenturionM.)
(18-01-2023, 07:44 AM)mbedv Wrote:  it is generally difficult to load 100 GB somewhere for free, especially if you want to share it with many people and here the files are provided as they are on the VAG server and that's a good thing! and I think everyone knows how files are split.thinking by the way, there are also visa prepaid credit cards and these are accepted and are harmlessgiggle

you can create folders and break a given file in a folder into several or a dozen or so rar files, this will prevent restrictions from the server side in terms of downloading files, the limitation is activated when a single file exceeds the size, you can make, for example, several files of 1gb, even these archives can be packed rar for a few other rars.

sorry mate just they have my phone number i don't need unauthorized transaction on my bank account the more this is russia

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OEM VCP latest ver Pentheus 1 135 13-06-2024, 22:45 PM
Last Post: spooky75
ZVW VAG DATAFLASH 05.2024 Multilingual (torrent) mars13 20 6,125 26-05-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: pablo202
ZTAudi Latest Odis Service and Engineering for VAS5054 Torrent Without PASS Zenix 21 10,046 27-04-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: koldplayer
ZTAudi Latest Firmware for Instrument Cluster 4G8920933N ahmedmph 17 2,245 05-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: spooky75
ZTAudi VAG Dataflash 07.02.2024 16.01.2024 04.10.23 01.11.22 pitercie 1 414 03-04-2024, 04:03 AM
Last Post: sevag_ar
  New Passat and Tiguan 2024 david99 6 335 28-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: cicoe
ZTAudi Audi A6 2024 seat belt warning deactivate with odis samiralena 3 278 28-03-2024, 06:58 AM
Last Post: samiralena
ZVW I need original data frontcamera data 3q0980654L mirek22 2 173 08-03-2024, 19:12 PM
Last Post: mirek22
ZVW VAG Flashdaten usage in ODIS-E luci.deresu 7 742 06-03-2024, 20:43 PM
Last Post: JoZerByte
  Ddx file which are not included in flashdaten ieee754 2 209 31-01-2024, 22:49 PM
Last Post: Vlasoff