Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Motorcycle Dyno Software
02-01-2016, 10:40 AM,
Motorcycle Dyno Software
Here is the final version of the Dynomec B1 software which you will need to make your own fully functional motorcycle inertia Dyno. Its settings are fully adjustable see instruction manual.
Pc will need a hardware serial port and a usb mouse for correct functioning once the pass through box is connected to roller sensor, wideband lambda, and rpm sensor for ignition system.

You will need to make a frame with a heavy roller, you will also need to make or buy a pass through box with wideband lambda (Data aquisition unit), this can also be purchased online for a few hundred pounds, for more information, search google or youtube for all the Dynomec inertia Dynamometer Systems stuff, build your own inertia dyno etc. Once you have built and calibrated the dyno they are highly accurate in reading rpm, bhp and torque, print custom graphs, air fuel ratio etc. works well.

Just run the software from its folder, create shortcuts to desktop. Change settings by editing a file, like roller diameter and mass, business name and phone number etc.

I think that maybe this is the only place where you can get this full soft for free.

Pm for pass

drive

FREE4U2USE

under

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dynomec.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 125 times
Size: 70 bytes

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
Reputation: +6 - volavka [+1] , maxeugen1 [+1] , camaro [+1] , majax2a [+1] , bmwr1200c [+1] , Vojno [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 34 users say Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
06-01-2016, 20:34 PM,
RE: Motorcycle Dyno Software
Tested only on windows xp 32bit

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
Quote this message in a reply