Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
13-04-2017, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017, 11:30 AM by fumantwo.)
RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
(13-04-2017, 08:22 AM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  Hi lads, could anyone confirm that l'm doing it in right order when signing fcs with FSTool.

Once FSTool is running under Configuration tab l did set everything as per INTEL123's post #37.

Then under Parameters - Diagnose address 63; Appl.nr whatever fsc u want to work with; Upgrade index 1; Vin (short vin of your car).

Afterwards go to Enabling codes tab>load from file>choose your .fsc file>edit>make changes to vin, date>sign>check signature>save as>close.

That is the way to modify the fsc's right thumbsup

Then, just upload the fsc and the certs and check them.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to fumantwo for this post
13-04-2017, 12:11 PM,
Thanks Fumantwo for confirmation. Now another thing, my FSTool doesn't want to play a game uploading fsc to cic i have tried few solutions as been mentioned in this thread. Unfortunately nothing helped. So decided to give a go little utility designed by Pshoey,to convert fsc to xml and import using ista-p. Could someone with more knowledge than me, shed some light on how to use it? I've tried drag&drop files in opened window but all l get is Windows prompt to specify what program to use to open fsc files. Thanks in advance
13-04-2017, 12:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017, 12:41 PM by fumantwo.)
As mentioned before by sebastianfernandes, with gini there is no issue for fsc.

If i am right, at least for old e series retrofited with cic (06 e91 mine) istad is not a valid tool, istad would be a valid method for cars where this system is available for date of production.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fumantwo for this post
13-04-2017, 13:29 PM,
XZBMW  RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
(09-04-2017, 17:05 PM)intel123 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017, 16:59 PM)codemybmw Wrote:  @intel123 so you the found way to import all FSC without needs for FSTool or Esys?

it is nothing new, you all know how to do it you just didnt ever think about it... i just made small script to build this file: /mnt/HBpersistence/normal/generalPersistencyData_DiagnosticSWTController
with FSC and CERTs for his VIN which were already generated. So after restart, CIC software rereads it and end of story.

Its actually same way you Virginize the CIC, you just do the opposite, instead of deleting data, you add it, and then you get
please write instructions on how to create a bootable USB stick,
I understand that I need to edit generalPersistencyData_DiagnosticSWTController file?
many thanks
biker

VIM HU_MGU-instruction for esys.
BMW FSC map update/CIC/NBT/NBTevo/EntryNav(Route)
BMW FSC retrofit full set:
CIC/NBT/NBTevo id4/5/6 screen mirroring
Changing region map for EVO  id 4/5/6+FullScreen apple carplay
13-04-2017, 13:42 PM,
(13-04-2017, 12:40 PM)fumantwo Wrote:  As mentioned before by sebastianfernandes, with gini there is no issue for fsc.

If i am right, at least for old e series retrofited with cic (06 e91 mine) istad is not a valid tool, istad would be a valid method for cars where this system is available for date of production.

I have got E60 lci with retrofitted CIC,so l should be fine using ista-p for fsc import l guess?
Also l have tried sebastianfernandes approach but getting error 7019 anyway. Any thoughts on this? As a last resort l may try doing all from scratch, reinsatall everything starting windows.
13-04-2017, 14:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017, 14:03 PM by sebastianfernandes.)
(13-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  Thanks Fumantwo for confirmation. Now another thing, my FSTool doesn't want to play a game uploading fsc to cic i have tried few solutions as been mentioned in this thread. Unfortunately nothing helped. So decided to give a go little utility designed by Pshoey,to convert fsc to xml and import using ista-p. Could someone with more knowledge than me, shed some light on how to use it? I've tried drag&drop files in opened window but all l get is Windows prompt to specify what program to use to open fsc files. Thanks in advance

Hello Topdonas1
Firstly FSTOOL works to import all FSC with a little bit of tweaking Ediabas and Carsever.
First have FSTOOL up and running without any errors from java or carserver. You should be able to establish connection. Forget about loading or reading FSC at this moment. Establishing connection should not throw up an errors..

Download Dr Gini. 0B20 from this Forum
Here is the Link http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.ph...ht=Dr+gini
Download everything!!!!!!!

If you already have Ediabas installed copy and replace Ediabas from FOLDER EDIABAS from Dr Gini.

Copy and replace Ecu folder of your EDIABAS FROM Dr Gini Ecu

Copy replace API32.DLL in Ediabas\bin with AP132.DLL from Dr Gini.

Now install Dr Gini.

If you notice your Ediabas\bin on your computer you will find that Dr Gini had created a folder called SERVER. You now need to copy the contents of this folder and Paste it in ECAPPS\CARSERVER and replace or overwrite them on your computer.

After all this is achieved your FSTOOL installation should work right with READING AND STORING FSC AND CREATING THEM...cheers

Hope this Helps...

(13-04-2017, 13:42 PM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  
(13-04-2017, 12:40 PM)fumantwo Wrote:  As mentioned before by sebastianfernandes, with gini there is no issue for fsc.

I have got E60 lci with retrofitted CIC,so l should be fine using ista-p for fsc import l guess?
Also l have tried sebastianfernandes approach but getting error 7019 anyway. Any thoughts on this? As a last resort l may try doing all from scratch, reinsatall everything starting windows.

What Interface are you using? ICOM or K+DCAN??
[+] 6 users say Thank You to sebastianfernandes for this post
13-04-2017, 14:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017, 14:56 PM by Topdonas1.)
(13-04-2017, 14:00 PM)sebastianfernandes Wrote:  
(13-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  Thanks Fumantwo for confirmation. Now another thing, my FSTool doesn't want to play a game uploading fsc to cic i have tried few solutions as been mentioned in this thread. Unfortunately nothing helped. So decided to give a go little utility designed by Pshoey,to convert fsc to xml and import using ista-p. Could someone with more knowledge than me, shed some light on how to use it? I've tried drag&drop files in opened window but all l get is Windows prompt to specify what program to use to open fsc files. Thanks in advance

Hello Topdonas1
Firstly FSTOOL works to import all FSC with a little bit of tweaking Ediabas and Carsever.
First have FSTOOL up and running without any errors from java or carserver. You should be able to establish connection. Forget about loading or reading FSC at this moment. Establishing connection should not throw up an errors..

If you already have Ediabas installed copy and replace Ediabas from FOLDER EDIABAS from Dr Gini.

Now install Dr Gini.

If you notice your Ediabas\bin on your computer you will find that Dr Gini had created a folder called SERVER. You now need to copy the contents of this folder and Paste it in ECAPPS\CARSERVER and replace or overwrite them on your computer.

After all this is achieved your FSTOOL installation should work right with READING AND STORING FSC AND CREATING THEM...cheers

Hope this Helps...

Thanks again mate, l'll give it a go and report back.

(13-04-2017, 14:05 PM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  

Hello Topdonas1

Now install Dr Gini.

Hope this Helps...

Done everything according to your instructions, but still getting error

FSCS Cert unused.Classic mode: <true
Use certificate: < false>
Error when executing 'ActivateUpgrade'
'ActivateUpgrade': Error in carserver.executeCommand: [2021]

Any thoughts?
13-04-2017, 15:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017, 15:07 PM by sebastianfernandes.)

Hello Topdonas1

Now install Dr Gini.

Hope this Helps...

Hello Topdonas1

Now install Dr Gini.

Hope this Helps...

Any thoughts?

First Have your FSTOOL FSCS CERT, ROOT CERT AND SIG CERT AND ALSO THE PRIVATE KEY AS PER INTEL123 MENTIONED.

First Load SIG CERT
THEN FSCS CERT
THEN FSC

DO THIS FOR ALL THE REMAINING FSC'S

(13-04-2017, 15:01 PM)sebastianfernandes Wrote:  

Hello Topdonas1

Now install Dr Gini.

Hope this Helps...

Hello Topdonas1

Now install Dr Gini.

Hope this Helps...

Any thoughts?

First Have your FSTOOL FSCS CERT, ROOT CERT AND SIG CERT AND ALSO THE PRIVATE KEY AS PER INTEL123 MENTIONED.

First Load SIG CERT
THEN FSCS CERT
THEN FSC

DO THIS FOR ALL THE REMAINING FSC'S

ALSO TELL ME WHAT INTERFACE ARE USING USING TO CONNECT?
SET EDIABAS ACCORDINGLY. EASIEST WAY IS TO USE EASY CONNECT TO SET AND CONNECT INTERFACE OR YOU CAN DO IT MANUALLY TOO BY EDITING EDIABAS.INI FOR K+DCAN AND REMOTE.INI FOR ICOM

DO NOT USE ACTIVATE UPGRADE BEFORE YOU HAVE LOADED THE SIG CERTIFICATE.
LOAD SIG CERTIFICATE AND CHECK IN SWT DEVELOP
LOAD FSCS CERTIFICATE AND CHECK IN SWT DEVELOP
LOAD FSC AND CHECK IN SWT DEVELOP
[+] 2 users say Thank You to sebastianfernandes for this post
13-04-2017, 15:09 PM,
Yes l have all certificates from INTEL123's folder. Loded them in the order you suggested . The error still persists.
13-04-2017, 15:20 PM,
(13-04-2017, 15:09 PM)Topdonas1 Wrote:  Yes l have all certificates from INTEL123's folder. Loded them in the order you suggested . The error still persists.

CHECK YOUR PM!!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to sebastianfernandes for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW G21 paddles retrofit bm92 5 149 1 hour ago
Last Post: bm92
XZBMW Is it possible to retrofit G30 seat to G20? hitit 0 68 Yesterday, 14:22 PM
Last Post: hitit
  retrofit USB BMW E63 Jalami 7 116 06-05-2024, 18:48 PM
Last Post: stecom90
  Bmw G31 retrofit Mgu id7 atm problem intranet 20 2,517 26-04-2024, 08:06 AM
Last Post: smilo
  Kafas issue aftrer ACC Retrofit It3_Magic 14 685 23-04-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: It3_Magic
  G82 rear tail lights CSL retrofit Sauron 10 814 20-04-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: SANYA
XZBMW Neck warmer retrofit Just2fast5 5 404 17-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Spirit5676
  ID4 evo to ID6 Evo full retrofit, ATM issues 03178A mitch32 1 208 15-04-2024, 17:52 PM
Last Post: mitch32
XZBMW BMW E84 Cruise control retrofit not workig Alyn546 4 233 12-04-2024, 14:23 PM
Last Post: DieStream
  F10 FLA retrofit beng2k 30 1,077 11-04-2024, 18:43 PM
Last Post: beng2k