Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Duplicate Renault Key Card
19-07-2014, 13:33 PM,
Post: #21
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
(15-07-2014, 15:06 PM)ssashton Wrote:  I don't like to pay £150 for 10 minutes work.

I've seen video on Youtube for other key programmers (not сlїр) and it looks ёд5у. Basically the steps are 1) Insert original key. 2) Connect device and select program new key. 3) Insert new key. 4) Program new key. 5) Job done.

Is it not ёд5у like that? I'd be less likely to make any mi5тдke if I have a guide! I can easily prepare a blank key card.


I don't like to pay £150 for 10 minutes work. failfail

Work Smarter, Not Harder it's all i have to say to you enjoy

Moderators this kind of people shouldn't be accepted on forumsbanned Forums are for People who really need help, people who dedicates his full time to this JOB, not for STINGY clients cash trying to do the job by themselves or amateurs...
I Believe I'm not the only one who thinks on this way, Many memebers here can suppport me handshake

I don't like to pay £150 for 10 minutes work. failfail I'll Never Forget that sentence!!

LOL, I just have one question: ¿How much time have to work a person for you to deserve 150? seriosly answer
Reputation: +4 - Vlado ATM Chiptuning [+1] , volavka [+1] , spower [+1] , eudin77 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users say Thank You to viejomatius for this post
19-07-2014, 13:35 PM,
Post: #22
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
Hahah my friend, i like users like him smile and when he made more damage he will go to professional and he will pay 450 smile

Discount for CarTechnology forum members , 500 000 EVC reseller projects.

You can register on our File 5ёяvїcё CLICK HERE FOR FILE 5ёяvїcё
Reputation: +4 - mikajna [+1] , volavka [+1] , da14u [+1] , eudin77 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users say Thank You to Vlado ATM Chiptuning for this post
20-07-2014, 15:16 PM,
Post: #23
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
I have programmed a few keys. You have to go into UCH security then find programme key. I think from memory the сlїр tool gives a unique out code then you need Kёуgёи to make input code and it then lets you program the keys. It's not ёд5у but not hard either. Been a while since I have had to programme Renault key but it is pretty straight forwards. You have to from memory programme all the keys in one go.
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2015, 21:09 PM,
Post: #24
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
You can do it with the can сlїр interface too but you need the reprog software too
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 07:20 AM,
Post: #25
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
And remember just to clone transpnder will only start car but you need codin of opening doors carried over

must know hoe to do
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 21:01 PM,
Post: #26
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
ёд5у to do work perfect with virgin key card megane 2 (not original one 20 EUROS)
only need to reprogramme the uch for hand free my original card for copy no hand free
can сlїр and rpe2
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 21:35 PM,
Post: #27
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
(29-05-2015, 21:09 PM)nokia35 Wrote:  You can do it with the can сlїр interface too but you need the reprog software too

For making a key you don't need reprog soft, i almost do it every week
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Renopower for this post
13-06-2015, 14:32 PM,
Post: #28
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
I tried with сlїр and pin code extractor but I had error message "Invalid ISK code" so unable to proceed. Car is scenic 2, 1.5dci 2005.
So it's not always possible to program keycard with сlїр. 5938 reveals incorrect ISK code and I don't know why it does this. I followed all instructions correctly. Lucky I don't need spare keycard but I thought I would try to do myself.
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 16:17 PM,
Post: #29
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
I also did with scenic 2004, it works. But megane 2 ph 2 it did not work, after that megane 2 ph 1 works. So you must have luck with this
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 16:46 PM,
Post: #30
RE: Duplicate Renault Key Card
(13-06-2015, 14:32 PM)Numpty-nigel Wrote:  I tried with сlїр and pin code extractor but I had error message "Invalid ISK code" so unable to proceed. Car is scenic 2, 1.5dci 2005.
So it's not always possible to program keycard with сlїр. 5938 reveals incorrect ISK code and I don't know why it does this. I followed all instructions correctly. Lucky I don't need spare keycard but I thought I would try to do myself.
Not working rpe2 for Megane2 ph2, you must have rpe3. Put here the output of 5938 сlїр to give you pin code.
Reputation: +1 - eudin77 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to gabigafu for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for the latest version dvd reprog 191 renault hydrofrein 1 91 07-10-2026, 19:18 PM
Last Post: corfumadness
0Scope Renault ARKANA 2023 hfm and sgw location ADOSnegoce 1 85 29-09-2026, 04:47 AM
Last Post: SINSET
  renault dialogys 4.90 french (тояяёит) proxima 1 900 20-09-2026, 12:41 PM
Last Post: maximuceprime
  Renault can сlїр v202 help salliemohamed 1 25 17-09-2026, 14:17 PM
Last Post: justdiag
  renault LBC1 and LBC2 newest firmware simplextibi 0 83 13-09-2026, 08:56 AM
Last Post: simplextibi
  renault ems3150 pinout salliemohamed 1 81 13-09-2026, 08:44 AM
Last Post: sergitee
  Tutorial for Renault security gateway !!! BS68 17 4,389 30-08-2026, 19:19 PM
Last Post: davito1
  Request for Renault ECU Tool 4.10 clone pveeningen 1 480 28-08-2026, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Ribatejano
  Renault Samsung QM3 nokka 0 67 10-08-2026, 11:11 AM
Last Post: nokka
  RENAULT KANGOO 1.5DCI 2012 VOLTAGE SENSORS PROBLEM tigre 3 140 27-07-2026, 09:54 AM
Last Post: tigre

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content