Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

MDI , Tech2Win...
04-03-2014, 06:32 AM,
RE: MDI , Tech2Win...
Thank you

i aks about this " Only Tech1 hand held support cars before 1997"

i cant find Tech1 in New . and the stock is very expensive , is there any Tools that i can use for before 1997 Opel's car?
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:46 AM,
You can use OP-COM as I'm doing if you like
Now I'm using the lastest OP-COM 2013 version but in the past I used the all know CHINA CLONE 08/2010 softwear
Both are pretty much the same The newer versions are a littel bit faster but not much improve ( no many newes for this cars )
When i will have at tests any older cars as Astra F or Tigra i will make PrtSc and I will shared for you to see it what OP-COM can do it ( but this cars very rare in my country )
Good luck
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
06-03-2014, 00:39 AM,
I"m thinking in buy one Tech2 mostly to work in europe OPEL !
but I don"t know if MIDI is the best for me !

any suggestions about who have more functions ?!

thank"s in advance

ART TECH GARAGE
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mexanico1971 for this post
06-03-2014, 07:04 AM,
Hi
Tech2 hand held support more then Opel cars.
It support also Isuzu, Suzuki, GM and SAAB
Just changing the PCMCIA card or flash it the one you have if you have only one with the softwear for cars that you need.
But this tool cannot be used with GDS2 in newer cars models after 2008 ( here we are talking in newer cars as Insignia and Astra J not the models as Corsa D 2014 wich is still supportted by the Tech 2 hand held )
GM MDI can be used as Tech2 hand held in cars from 1997 till 2014 ( but models before 2008 ) using Tec2Win emulator and can be used with GDS2 in newer models cars as Insignia and Astra J
GM MDI doesn't support Suzuki and SAAB
Booth tools suport SPS Programming
Me I'm using a HQ OP-COM clone with the lastest version of softwear wich cover even Corsa D 2014 made in february 2014 ( it covers allmost all functions of Tech2 for cars between 2004 - 2013 and better connection for cars before 1997 even it is the same tool revision B hardwear ) and an AVDI ( using Tech2win and GDS2 )

If you need a better cover my advise to you is to buy a GM MDI but the GM Tech2 hand held it is still good
Anyway in the end it is your choise-this is only my opinion
Good luck
[+] 9 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM,
KOpel  RE: MDI , Tech2Win...
(02-02-2014, 11:28 AM)Porsche986 Wrote:  I have test a blue GM mdi Clone and it works good with Opel Global Tis/GDS2 and Tech2win

But i have test the tool from mpautoservis ... install OK ... Tislogin not work to make free GDS2 for 6 days and tech2win for 1 Day ... have anyone managed tis ?

mpautoservis ... what clone have you test and what ar the problems ?

Regards

Hi friends,

Problem with my MDI is that:
When connected to the vehicle very quickly disconnected and just all blocks.
Gid, Tid , Mid .... It can not connect.
Also on the Vectra C has no connection with the EPS,
No connection with any factory car radio, CDR500 or CD 30 MP3 ...
I got an MDI manager which works only on clone.
If someone can give me , who has a clone has a different software package.
I can try..
09-07-2014, 12:29 PM,
(03-07-2014, 11:35 AM)mpautoservis Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 11:28 AM)Porsche986 Wrote:  I have test a blue GM mdi Clone and it works good with Opel Global Tis/GDS2 and Tech2win

But i have test the tool from mpautoservis ... install OK ... Tislogin not work to make free GDS2 for 6 days and tech2win for 1 Day ... have anyone managed tis ?

Regards

Hi friends,

I can try..

Unfortunatellly, your "Clone" is NOT REALLY A CLONE, it is just "repacked" Allscanner MVCI in blue GM MDI enclosure. So you really have a hardware problem, not a software problem. sweating

That is main reason why chinese cleverly make fake MDI Manager that just work for this version of faked MDI. worried

What is color of your power LED? Red? worried
Do you have one or two LED indicator ON when MDI is powered on?

Can you open battery compartment on back of MDI, or it is just "fake" one *which really can not open*? sweating

Best Regards! biker
[+] 4 users say Thank You to baner for this post
11-07-2014, 07:22 AM,
LEDs are green, when turn on MDI have two LEDs that light up, and the battery cover can open but no batteries, and no contact for battery.
11-07-2014, 08:01 AM,
0Scope  RE: MDI , Tech2Win...
(11-07-2014, 07:22 AM)mpautoservis Wrote:  LEDs are green, when turn on MDI have two LEDs that light up, and the battery cover can open but no batteries, and no contact for battery.

Yup, that is old *first* repacked version of Allscanner VCI, two green LEDs on when powered *Ori unit must have just one green power LED on*, no beeper inside, so does not produce "beep" sound when finish boot up like original, inside you have slot for SDCard, but there is not SDCard inside.sweating

Second repack has just one RED LED, and no battery compartment cover.
Both of those |"repacks" use same patched MDI manager software and just USB connection, you can easily spot it when you run GDS2 software and watch on serial number of MDI, it is different every time! worried

Anyway, as I said, that is not ever clone of MDI, so it will newer work not a close as original or HQ clone unit. It is good just for amateur usage on for diagnostic few ECU systems, no live data, no all systems, no programming and coding. worried

Sorry, but that is real world! hiddentmi
[+] 2 users say Thank You to baner for this post
11-07-2014, 11:48 AM,
(11-07-2014, 08:01 AM)baner Wrote:  
(11-07-2014, 07:22 AM)mpautoservis Wrote:  LEDs are green, when turn on MDI have two LEDs that light up, and the battery cover can open but no batteries, and no contact for battery.

Yup, that is old *first* repacked version of Allscanner VCI, two green LEDs on when powered *Ori unit must have just one green power LED on*, no beeper inside, so does not produce "beep" sound when finish boot up like original, inside you have slot for SDCard, but there is not SDCard inside.sweating

Second repack has just one RED LED, and no battery compartment cover.
Both of those |"repacks" use same patched MDI manager software and just USB connection, you can easily spot it when you run GDS2 software and watch on serial number of MDI, it is different every time! worried

Anyway, as I said, that is not ever clone of MDI, so it will newer work not a close as original or HQ clone unit. It is good just for amateur usage on for diagnostic few ECU systems, no live data, no all systems, no programming and coding. worried

Sorry, but that is real world! hiddentmi
failtears...Does anyone have a recommendation of where to buy a good MDI clone, or someone who has already bought and which is the correct..handshake,
Please send PM.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mpautoservis for this post
18-08-2014, 11:41 AM,
1DAF  RE: MDI , Tech2Win...
(09-07-2014, 12:29 PM)baner Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 11:35 AM)mpautoservis Wrote:  

Regards

Hi friends,

I can try..

Unfortunatellly, your "Clone" is NOT REALLY A CLONE, it is just "repacked" Allscanner MVCI in blue GM MDI enclosure. So you really have a hardware problem, not a software problem. sweating

That is main reason why chinese cleverly make fake MDI Manager that just work for this version of faked MDI. worried

What is color of your power LED? Red? worried
Do you have one or two LED indicator ON when MDI is powered on?

Can you open battery compartment on back of MDI, or it is just "fake" one *which really can not open*? sweating

Best Regards! biker

Hi baner, Riker & Forum,
do we have some evidence that a clone MDI is a All Scanner MVCI.

take a look here,

This shall be the original device!
http://www.carsung.net/EN/ProShow.asp?ProID=1100

http://sanhetong.en.alibaba.com/product/...tware.html

BR
Bob
[+] 4 users say Thank You to monette999 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech2Win 2.322 free Renopower 4 3,373 13-08-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: mattydr67
1GM Tech2Win Opel 187 All Bins+Profiles Installer W7 fantomel 9 4,898 26-06-2023, 07:10 AM
KOpel How active SPS function in Tech2Win Carat10 23 12,255 12-10-2019, 18:14 PM
1GM Tech2 & Tech2Win 32 MB Card Bin Files ircpoLice 34 28,715 06-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Last Post: rightpcb
  Tech2Win v2.336 mattydr67 2 1,488 03-06-2019, 17:15 PM
1GM Tech2 & Tech2Win Card Bin Files Opel MultiLanguage fantomel 52 32,778 07-05-2019, 23:15 PM
Last Post: islamnicola28
1GM Tech2Win File Patcher barry 4 4,303 24-12-2018, 15:22 PM
Last Post: Snipper
KVauxhall Tech2win vectra c help alanans 1 1,617 13-08-2016, 18:15 PM
Last Post: dil6222
KHolden Open Tech2 or Tech2win ac427 3 1,995 11-04-2016, 18:56 PM
Last Post: som3astar
1GM MDI tech2win error drovid 17 5,518 20-12-2015, 16:24 PM