Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums
21-09-2015, 21:37 PM,
ZVW  VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums
Today i look what's on news......
"Volkswagen Drops 23% After Admitting Diesel Emissions Cheat ....

The Wolfsburg, Germany-based company admitted to fitting some of its U.S. diesel vehicles with software that turns on full pollution controls only when the car is undergoing official emissions testing, the EPA said Friday. Affected are diesel versions of the VW Jetta, Golf, Beetle and Passat and the Audi A3.......

During normal driving, the cars with the software -- known as a “defeat device” -- would pollute 10 times to 40 times the legal limits ....
"
Here we are enthusiast on FORUMS... trying to learn and share but VW Engineers just go on forums and STEAL ideas and implement it within a manufacturing plant......
VW Engineers MUST provide their feedbacks and disclose there software to other USERS ON FORUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Just imagine how MANY TECHs have lost their time to figure out a P-Codes ???

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
21-09-2015, 23:13 PM,
RE: VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums
The fine could be up to 18 billion US$ (up to $37 000 per car, around 430 000 sold). There may be a criminal prosecution for some "white collars" too.
This is a big screw-up and may have very bad consequences for the VAG group in the States and globally.
21-09-2015, 23:27 PM,
(21-09-2015, 23:13 PM)bawareca Wrote:  The fine could be up to 18 billion US$ (up to $37 000 per car, around 430 000 sold). There may be a criminal prosecution for some "white collars" too.
This is a big screw-up and may have very bad consequences for the VAG group in the States and globally.

that will either going to brake or make a company... this DEFEAT DEVICE(bypass fail ) has been programmed in cars since 2009 upto 2015 then it was discovered by couple of students(beer junkies biker[Image: beer.gif] [Image: beer.gif] [Image: many-beer.gif] drive )

I won't worry this much about a Fine.... white collar crime..... The same engineers that created that peace of a code, they also created a new peace of code and got a bonuses for finding where it was located at... and called it a RECALL # XXXXXXXXX enjoy

And here i am just bought a VAS device not that long ago and downloaded a Post Install that is about 15-17GBgavel

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
22-09-2015, 16:38 PM,
Up to 11 million cars possibly affected worldwide. VW may not be anymore.
23-09-2015, 06:28 AM,
I wonder of this will spread to the hole vag group... Audi seat skoda cars may also be affected...time will tell.
23-09-2015, 13:25 PM,
(21-09-2015, 21:37 PM)cataha Wrote:  Today i look what's on news......
"Volkswagen Drops 23% After Admitting Diesel Emissions Cheat ....

The Wolfsburg, Germany-based company admitted to fitting some of its U.S. diesel vehicles with software that turns on full pollution controls only when the car is undergoing official emissions testing, the EPA said Friday. Affected are diesel versions of the VW Jetta, Golf, Beetle and Passat and the Audi A3.......

During normal driving, the cars with the software -- known as a “defeat device” -- would pollute 10 times to 40 times the legal limits ....
"
Here we are enthusiast on FORUMS... trying to learn and share but VW Engineers just go on forums and STEAL ideas and implement it within a manufacturing plant......
VW Engineers MUST provide their feedbacks and disclose there software to other USERS ON FORUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Just imagine how MANY TECHs have lost their time to figure out a P-Codes ???

It's not just VW. the emission and MPG tests, they're totally unobtainable in normal everyday driving by ordinary drivers,without sacrificing power...
I think that the summary of the 'why'....
It is my humble opinion.....

although I can be wrong ....thinkaetsch
02-10-2015, 09:15 AM,
0Scope  RE: VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums
I believe that US authorites now about cheating device for a long time and whait the right time to hit VW .it is a economic war and if you see clear the boost on the U.S market whit 500.000 new vehicles paid in cash from VW is super!!!for the U.S economy.plus the end of germany invasion on the car market in the U.S.the story have more episodes yet (how the clean car makers will react in the loss off money from the VW?LIKE DAIHATSU who retaired from euro market because emissions?sorry about my english.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums ROD-BENDERS 6 696 14-01-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: abdel69
  Many hard poeple customers from the forums Remap 2 285 16-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Remap