Please Make Sure You Read The Forum Rules! , Thanks for registering We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community :) Please do not use email addresses, website URLs, Skype info, or any other contact info as your Username.
  1. ObdToolUsa

2. Martech

3. ATM - Balkan

atm balkan file service
  4. Piwis tester II

5. SCN Coding

6. ChiPTuninG

JLR SDD V139.17 + FIX + BONUS
28-12-2016, 15:16 PM
RE: JLR SDD V139.17 + FIX + BONUS
(28-12-2016 14:07 PM)Aleck Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 13:57 PM)taztheman Wrote:  Any advice on how to access "system information" tab offline would help, as how to activate offline.

Impossible with this free scrap chinese crack. ))

Thanks for the feedback Aleck, i did re-read the .txt file from fantomel, went on-line after all the installs, and yes i can now get into system info, all was green ticks other than the supported PC, it then tried the auto-calibration & update & it seems to work, and i got the green network icon and activate as ok ?

So I'm getting there.

Now when I turn off internet, the Antenna icon goes yellow, which seems correct.

all I'm looking to do is carry out ride height re-cal offline, so hopefully this will work with an Actia VCI1 interface.

BR yes

Learning is good, SHARING is BETTER hi

If my post helps you, don't be shy, say thanks & rep ! yes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2017, 19:13 PM
Woohooo.... The Actia VCI works well, full scan done, even got to set ride height... Well kind of!! Think one of the axle sensors are u/s as the reference check fails...

Just got to learn how to sort out the historic DTCs on this s/w, will post up a how to soon for people who use Actia pass thru, but it works very well, only a few poor comma, but I think I had 4 different JavaScript,so have unistalled and gone back to 6u26... Will try again ! Def much quicker now on native install clapping

Learning is good, SHARING is BETTER hi

If my post helps you, don't be shy, say thanks & rep ! yes
26-01-2017, 18:08 PM
(11-10-2015 10:08 AM)fantomel Wrote:  Here you have complete JLR 139 as it was on servers with picture proof and also a fix for it.

Bonus for all is how to install for Passthru Actia and VAS5054A

Also you have a Virtual Machine with kit installed for you just to patch and put your options. Instructions inside the VM.

Free for all

No password.

Read the texts and pdf to understand all , even from patches.

Will this work with original VCM I Rotunda and still be able to use with Ford and Mazda IDS?