Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Diagrama interno ecm celect
15-10-2015, 22:19 PM,
Diagrama interno ecm celect
Esquema interno para computadora celect para saber los componentes y ubicaciones para reparar un ecm celect cummins

Attached Files
CELECT SCHEMATIC.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 195 times
Size: 1.33 MB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 17 users say Thank You to elenava for this post
01-05-2016, 15:31 PM,
RE: Diagrama interno ecm celect
under diagram ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attached Files
2.38 -63DSchematic (1).rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 122 times
Size: 1.33 MB

[+] 17 users say Thank You to hugoss31 for this post
05-07-2016, 22:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017, 02:58 AM by Clusters.)
RE: Diagrama interno ecm celect
Good day, elenava:

excuse the inconvenience, only to comment to them that the graph that the file that has annexe can disburden, but it is not opened! Ask for a password!

Regards Hugoss31: ´

he forgives the inconvenience, only to comment to you that the graph of the file that has annexe can disburden and excellent this one, thank you for the contribution, only that this one graph is not of celect, but bonus is of celect, and he lacks it the list of voltages and graphs of oscilloscope.

The truth, for already time it was walking looking for the internal graphs of the modules cummins. and I am grateful for you you could support me if you have some.

I am a mechanic and repair modules ECM and therefore also I possess a great quantity of information, graphs, manuals and others. If it needs something and I have it. Gladly it makes it come near.

Removed per Rule 5 : Do not post email addresses, website URLs, Skype, phone numbers .etc in Thread/Post or signatures. (allowed ONLY in Profile)

He forgives the translation, only that I am from Mexico and am not very acquainted by the Englishman
[+] 4 users say Thank You to tallermifabe for this post