Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

07-12-2018, 10:01 AM,
RE: VCP VAG CAN PRO clone
You can use scripts but only the ones that are provided with the cable, not newer ones. But they support many cars, I have a clone and have enabled VIM for example using A1 scipt and also have enabled other menus on RMC using A6 RMC scripts.

Have done my job and have it for sale if anyone needs it
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2018, 10:14 AM,
07-12-2018, 14:05 PM,
(07-12-2018, 10:14 AM)elwis272 Wrote:  what types of scripts have you? maybe to make freq change??

For whic car? I need to check it. Other members may help us though because I had a EU unit and didn;t need conversion information
07-12-2018, 14:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2019, 11:14 AM by apoelistas.)
prc_files.rar
This was the last free prc VCP package back in 2015 (101 files). The newer one has 143+6 but you have to be registered.

To get most download manarger downloads enabled you need to know what exists . Only possible if you have the pdf information list in the past.

To get most of VIMs via download manager one has to buy the VIM package of VCP. Most don't have access.

For one Audi brand it is possible to unlock VIM via VCDs using part of the serial no (combination) as access code and change a channel number.

VCP is a complicated advanced diagnostic but needs a lot of work with coding descriptions. Some are in polish, some exist correctly in English, some missing and some control units don't have any coding description. Then you can create a bug report to let them know and they don't reply.

Think they are busy with the VAG name litigation from VW/VAG group.

Anyhow, we need all original interfaces (VCDs and VCP are affordable for some but vas5054a expensive for enthusiasts) with the following priority: .
VCDs
VCP 
VAS5054a ?? This depends if 1 and 2 cannot perform the function, but still useful. Mostly to remove CP, replace hardware that need to be learned, keys etc.

All important for specific use.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to apoelistas for this post