Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

14-03-2016, 14:56 PM,
RE: FSC NBT
(14-03-2016, 14:28 PM)pshoey Wrote:  Any details on this "specially crafted update"?

I haven't applied it yet. Only just received my NBT and am in the process of building a loom for the bench. My guess is that it's exploiting a bug and then replacing the root cert as you said.

I've looked at the file with binwalk and it contains a couple of ELFs. The unusual part is you don't actually have to run the update like you would for a normal bluetooth UPD. You just insert and remove a USB stick with containing the file and the magic is done, after a couple of iDrive restarts. Maybe it's exploiting a buffer overflow in the file system.
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2019, 20:04 PM,
RE: FSC NBT
Hey there , somebody know something new About how to get it work? To create own one certs?
29-05-2019, 18:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-05-2019, 18:39 PM by Twointje.)
XZBMW  RE: FSC NBT
(18-11-2015, 16:51 PM)aknight720 Wrote:  I could explain a little more to clear up this situation, but every time I release a POC or am about to release a POC some forum member send me a PM and fxxks me off.  e.g. I was about to release POC on FSC generation and some lowlife PMs me and tries to trick me into generating them a lifetime FSC for free, when I realise what is happening and reply, I just get abuse back.

Some users on this forum are spoiling things for other users.

You are absolutly right aknight720. Some people are terrible.

Best regards.

If I help you, please push thanks and reputation.  under