Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Chevrolet Blazer LT
21-12-2015, 11:47 AM,
MChevrolet  Chevrolet Blazer LT
Currently fighting with immobiliser issues on my car..
To start the car i have to open car with keyfob otherwise SECURITY light stays on dashboard and keeps cutting off fuel pump.I tried different keyfob,re-learned process,30 min re-learn process, ,,nothing is working.
Is very random and seems like car is affected only in certain areas where probably network boosters/ariel stoping my BCM receiving keyfob signals.
...This is getting very annoying as last time i got stuck at petrol station for 5hours..

I hope I will find some help here.
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2015, 15:58 PM,
RE: Chevrolet Blazer LT
Hi
Sounds like either a bad bcm or possible driver door latch assembly.. What year is the truck? Any codes being set?
22-12-2015, 09:57 AM,
MChevrolet  RE: Chevrolet Blazer LT
Thank you for prompt reply....i am sorry forgot to mention is 2000 year...i would have thought about BCM but if i dont stop in affected areas everything is working fine,,,for example it never happened infront of my house but it is happening in front of supermarket,,,but only infront of main entrance if I park at side of that supermarket is fine.recently i found one petrol station causing me a problems with start. No error codes has been found..

I have an emergency disarm code which apparently should work but it doesnt seems like that...Is any chance to read it from BCM??Not sure how much dealer would charge me for doing this.
22-12-2015, 17:06 PM,
Dealer would probably not be able to read the disarm code, i have tech2 and dealer equipment and ive never been able to rear a disarm pin, although its typically the last four or five digits of the bcm code. Ford can read direct from ids for door codes n stuff. You have a very unique problem just from the statement you've made about where you park and not being able to start the truck after. Do you have access to a scan tool that can read the bcm? Id be looking at the passloc info in the bcm..
22-12-2015, 19:47 PM,
(21-12-2015, 11:47 AM)lackovicj Wrote:  Currently fighting with immobiliser issues on my car..
To start the car i have to open car with keyfob otherwise SECURITY light stays on dashboard and keeps cutting off fuel pump.I tried different keyfob,re-learned process,30 min re-learn process, ,,nothing is working.
Is very random and seems like car is affected only in certain areas where probably network boosters/ariel stoping my BCM receiving keyfob signals.
...This is getting very annoying as last time i got stuck at petrol station for 5hours..

I hope I will find some help here.

Are you saying that it will show Fuel disable on scanner?

I would check fuel pump waveform before getting too deep, if I were you.
Grab your scope and check current waveform. I usually just use jumper at fuel pump relay or use test wire on those. Should be by the fuse box underhood.

And don't forget to check the actual pressure. 50 psi is too low. I think 2000 still had poppet nozzles. They need a lot of pressure to open. There is updated injectors you can get also.
12-01-2016, 15:29 PM,
I dont have access to anybody who can read the BCM,,,I tried one fella in Folkestone ...He tried read the car with Tech2 on windows laptop but was getting disconnected...it might need Portable Tech2 device..which read direct...I am based in South London..and dont wanna go to dealership as the y charge s**t loads of money for not doing anything..on top of that you cant be there to tell what to do or what to read..Where do you live..i might have a drive to you to get it hooked up on your equipment..
I have the emergency disarm card..But i am not sure if that is correct number...as i have used it onece it worked,tried it second time but no luck.
tech2 might be able to disable the security feature as i heard.
Thanks for reply
12-01-2016, 19:03 PM,
Anyone you know have Snap-on scanner that's up to date? Snap-on should read BCM. Mine does.
12-01-2016, 22:14 PM,
I do know few people back home but not over here in UK.
13-01-2016, 01:53 AM,
How about Launch?
I think Idiag will do some BCM stuff. Will not program key fob though.

You can at least look at some data.
03-02-2016, 14:39 PM,
Key fob can be re-programmed by holding buttons down for 7 seconds near the car,i have done that,i have basic code scanner which not showing any errors..is very odd...for example i didnt have any issues for last 3 weeks as i didnt go to places where I know the fob will not work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MChevrolet Chevrolet Corvette replace and program the new ecu teodor192 0 266 17-09-2018, 17:02 PM
Last Post: teodor192
1GM GM MDI CHEVROLET/OPEL astrah 2 567 05-04-2018, 03:45 AM
Last Post: mattydr67
1GM Help needed with programming 2005 Chevrolet 2500 /w AVDI PassThru W123 3 359 04-04-2018, 19:28 PM
Last Post: W123
MChevrolet Spark plugs - Chevrolet blazer 2000 LT 4.3L AWD lackovicj 0 601 28-02-2016, 14:48 PM
Last Post: lackovicj