Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Steps for enable Coding/programming in ISTAD (SOLVED)
16-01-2016, 16:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016, 16:25 PM by ruben_17non.)
XZBMW  Steps for enable Coding/programming in ISTAD (SOLVED)
First delete all psdzdata folder of ista:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\PSdZ\data\psdzdata\

if you not delete folder of ista, you can have problem with kis.jar

Just paste istap last version psdzdata.

set to true in istagui.config
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzProg.InitOnAppStartup" value="true"/>

the rest of lines, i mean not are compatible with newer version of istaD

start ista, close, check log, now all models and kis are loaded, and preload programming is true.

The problem is: ProgrammingEnabled: "False"
any ideas for enable this?

i not have ERROR in log but have any warm of kisscript o odx i not remember in log maybe this is the problem.

This is only first point, for moment not work.
PD: I test only in 3.52.32

my logs:

Warn in FA2FP is normal not problem

i mean the problem by not is set to true ProgrammingEnabled: "False"

16-01-16 16:19:09,817 [main] [INFO] [] com.bmw.kis.data.facades.util.MultiWBSessionManager: Opening KB from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\PSdZ\data\psdzdata\kiswb\F010'.
16-01-16 16:19:09,980 [main] [WARN] [] org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.connections.internal.DriverManagerConnectionProviderImpl: HHH000402: Using Hibernate built-in connection pool (not for production use!)
16-01-16 16:19:10,002 [main] [INFO] [] hsqldb.db.HSQLDB48174420AF.ENGINE: dataFileCache open start
16-01-16 16:19:10,049 [main] [WARN] [] org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder: HHH000455: The fetch attribute on <many-to-many> has been deprecated. Instead of fetch="select", use lazy="extra" with <map>, <set>, <bag>, <idbag>, or <list>, which will only initialize entities (not as a proxy) as needed.
16-01-16 16:19:10,049 [main] [WARN] [] org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder: HHH000455: The fetch attribute on <many-to-many> has been deprecated. Instead of fetch="select", use lazy="extra" with <map>, <set>, <bag>, <idbag>, or <list>, which will only initialize entities (not as a proxy) as needed.
16-01-16 16:19:10,218 [main] [INFO] [] com.bmw.kis.data.facades.util.Wissensbasis: did close session

Complete log:
ISTA log.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 187 times
Size: 23.09 KB

SOLUTION:
http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid134870

(21-01-2016, 19:33 PM)Gini Wrote:  My little and dirty contribution smile

Add the following at your own risk to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe.config

<!-- Enable Programming -->
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.Enabled" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.ExpertMode" value="false" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.UseAIF" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.SCHNELLE_BAUDRATE" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.TESTER_ID" value="0" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.TEST_CHECKSUMME" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.U_PROG_FLAG" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.WITH_MOSTFIREWALL" value="true" />
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.FORCE_PROG_PROGRAM" value="true" />

<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.CoapiErrorLogPath" value="..\..\..\Logs" />
<!-- Only for E series, not tested !!!! -->
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.CoapiBase.CoapiSearchPath" value="C:\EC-APPS\NFS\data" />
<!-- Only for E series, not tested !!!! -->

<!-- temp solution, to be checked and tested !!!!-->
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzBackupDataPath" value="%ISPIDATA%\BMW\ISPI\logs\TRIC\ISTA\" />

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if This post help or is usefull for you! Not is needed write just only thanks in Threads thumbsup
Reputation: +7 - pesona [+1] , ATC [+1] , starML [+1] , rabihfiras [+1] , mall [+1] , nino17 [+1] , blackbm5xx [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 50 users say Thank You to ruben_17non for this post
16-01-2016, 16:57 PM,
RE: Steps for enable Coding/programming in ISTAD (in process)
Hi,
ok I am trying to duplicate what you are doing, but i have few differences:
- I am using ISTA/D 3.53.13 standalone, can you share the istagui.config file you are using ? TIA
- I have not installed ISTA/P, so i am using the psdzdata Lite, but i am in the process of downloading the 40Gb psdzdata Full.
- my log file is quite different than yours, i guess because of different configs and versions of ISTA/D
I now understand what you mean, copy the modified "kis.properties" in each directory for each car model !!!

The following log entry with the following information indicates that those parameters are configurable as "PreferEthernet" is from this config line: <add key="TesterGUI.PreferEthernet" value="false" />

So it is possible there's an entry that needs to be configured in .config for "ProgrammingEnabled"??? but given i cant get passed the "PreloadProgrammingCore=False", i am stuck...
[+] 4 users say Thank You to aboulfad for this post
16-01-2016, 18:12 PM,
I notice the absence of the following line in my logs, i think i am still missing something! i noticed that you are not using a standalone installation as you have shown the path " C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\PSdZ\data\psdzdata\", unsure if it all makes a difference...
Code:
"2016-01-16 16:19:04 INFO [T] ISTA: [1] ProgrammingService.InitializePsdz() - Initialize PSdZ ..."

It seems that "PsdzProg.InitOnAppStartup" is not being read from the config file ... i even set it to a weird value "DEADDEAD", and no errors are flagged in the log file ...
[+] 10 users say Thank You to aboulfad for this post
17-01-2016, 20:59 PM,
I use this istagui.config:
ISTAGU.rar
Downloaded: 245 times
Size: 3.4 KB

@aboulfad true, any values not read from the config file. also not read or not affect:
Code:
<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.SupportedProjects" value="F30,F020_13_03_501_V_004_003_000|F10,F010_12_11_503_V_004_001_000|M12,M012_13_11_400_T_004_000_001"/>

<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.SupportedVehicleInfos" value="F30,F020|F10,F010|M12,M012"/>

<add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzSingleton.ESYS_APP_DIR" value="C:\EC-Apps\ESG\E-Sys"/>
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzSingleton.ESYS_DATA_DIR" value="C:\EsysData"/>
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzSingleton.PSDZLOGLEVEL" value="DEBUG"/>

i mean this is old values for coding system and not valid for new.

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if This post help or is usefull for you! Not is needed write just only thanks in Threads thumbsup
[+] 10 users say Thank You to ruben_17non for this post
17-01-2016, 22:31 PM,
Hi Ruben,
3.52 .config is a bit different from 3.53, but i couldn't find anything that may affect why i cant get PreloadProgrammingCore:True !!!

I only use this line <add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzProg.InitOnAppStartup" value="true"/> to no avail. Sorry, I guess I am not as smart as you smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to aboulfad for this post
18-01-2016, 03:30 AM,
(17-01-2016, 22:31 PM)aboulfad Wrote:  Hi Ruben,
3.52 .config is a bit different from 3.53, but i couldn't find anything that may affect why i cant get PreloadProgrammingCore:True !!!

I only use this line <add key="BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzProg.InitOnAppStartup" value="true"/> to no avail. Sorry, I guess I am not as smart as you smile

Maybe in 3.53 is different.
Actually i use 3.52 because i use spanish DB 3.52 posted by @ATC.

but in any days i download and test in 3.53

i look today in C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\TesterGUI\bin\Release
Config.xml

Code:
<module name="ModuleFZGProgrammierung1" visibleName="#F.ACTIVEE_SWUPDATE" category="#F.ACTIVEE">
    <and>
      <or type="Vehicle">
        <!--
      <eq attr="BNType" value="BN2000" />
      <eq attr="BNType" value="BN2020" />
      -->
    <eq attr="BNType" value="BEV2010" />
      </or>

i change to:

Code:
<module name="ModuleFZGProgrammierung1" visibleName="#F.ACTIVEE_SWUPDATE" category="#F.ACTIVEE">
    <and>
      <or type="Vehicle">

<eq attr="BNType" value="BN2000" />
      <eq attr="BNType" value="BN2020" />
      <eq attr="BNType" value="BEV2010" />
      </or>

in any hours more test with car connected headbanggavel

ideas for activate this are wellcome.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to ruben_17non for this post
18-01-2016, 04:31 AM,
Psdz.log (full log set all as DEBUG) endless... 98433 lines
Logs.rar
Downloaded: 115 times
Size: 194.23 KB

but the unique warn is:
[WARN] [] org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.connections.internal.DriverManagerConnectionProviderImpl: HHH000XXX: Using Hibernate built-in connection pool (not for production use!)

[WARN] [] org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder: HHH000455: The fetch attribute on <many-to-many> has been deprecated. Instead of fetch="select", use lazy="extra" with <map>, <set>, <bag>, <idbag>, or <list>, which will only initialize entities (not as a proxy) as needed.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to ruben_17non for this post
18-01-2016, 12:53 PM,
There is one difference that I didn't implement yet, I haven't copied over the full psdZ because I lack space on my HDD, but honestly at this stage without really trying to connect to the car, I don't think it makes a difference unless it does. I have to figure out some way to make space so I rule this out.

Once you update to 3.53, let me know how it goes for you! I'll also update "Config.xml". Thanks.
UPDATE: I modified config.xml and I linked the Full psdZdata, and I spent hours trying to match my .config file to yours, but for some obscure reason i cant get "ProgrammingService.InitializePsdz() - Initialize PSdZ".

Ruben, are you using a standalone version ?
[+] 8 users say Thank You to aboulfad for this post
18-01-2016, 21:02 PM,
After, Config.xml show this menu for programming but not work. tears

[Image: 11uviao.png]
[Image: 2pyydxi.png]

the other tabs of test plan for codign/programming, follow greyied.

18-01-2016, 21:43 PM,
You are at least progressing slowly and surely while I am just watching sad I wish I can get past my issues... I may try to redownload 3.52 to try or wait until you upgrade to 3.53.13.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Coding a F80 M3 race car PeterY 10 431 7 hours ago
Last Post: Furgus
  NBT Evo CAFD missing after coding error Mugga 13 585 24-04-2024, 22:47 PM
Last Post: Mugga
XZBMW 6wb cluster swap and coding xMoses 4 219 22-04-2024, 19:07 PM
Last Post: NikolaIMRS
XZBMW M performance brake DSC2 SBRE coding Ckh091020 3 216 22-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Ckh091020
  pulling both paddles put transmission into neutral coding tintoverano 1 115 22-04-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: raresh.tazz
XZBMW F20 LCI2 black panel cluster coding sqorpius 9 2,009 21-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Adekborys69
XZBMW G01 2019 X3 - ATM Replacement/Coding Help Needed jchisholm17 10 448 18-04-2024, 21:44 PM
Last Post: jchisholm17
  TMS FRM3 F10 Coding issue mj_mj_mj 17 1,929 16-04-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: user_530d
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.39 add/enable Expertmode ABL alex_cv 3 349 14-04-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: alex_cv
  BMW F10 RHD to LHD coding? morto 12 1,489 13-04-2024, 17:32 PM
Last Post: pablito94