Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E60 telefon
28-04-2016, 15:59 PM,
XZBMW  E60 telefon
I got factory installed motorola telephone in armrest in e60. the phone itself connects via Bluetooth, I deleted from the list factory phone and I was trying to add my phone and its connecting for a few seconds, but then connection drops. in some forums guys are saying that mulf change is necessary, and maybe microphone. what if I try to remove phone from VO and then try connect my phone? will I get sos error if I remove that phone from VO?
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2016, 16:38 PM,
RE: E60 telefon
(28-04-2016, 15:59 PM)Marteuk Wrote:  I got factory installed motorola telephone in armrest in e60. the phone itself connects via Bluetooth, I deleted from the list factory phone and I was trying to add my phone and its connecting for a few seconds, but then connection drops. in some forums guys are saying that mulf change is necessary, and maybe microphone. what if I try to remove phone from VO and then try connect my phone? will I get sos error if I remove that phone from VO?

What phone in VO???
Dont
Try with another phone or change your mulf modul.
02-05-2016, 04:48 AM,
XZBMW  RE: E60 telefon
(28-04-2016, 16:38 PM)doktorabg Wrote:  
(28-04-2016, 15:59 PM)Marteuk Wrote:  I got factory installed motorola telephone in armrest in e60. the phone itself connects via Bluetooth, I deleted from the list factory phone and I was trying to add my phone and its connecting for a few seconds, but then connection drops. in some forums guys are saying that mulf change is necessary, and maybe microphone. what if I try to remove phone from VO and then try connect my phone? will I get sos error if I remove that phone from VO?

What phone in VO???
Dont
Try with another phone or change your mulf modul.

Car Telephone Professional Autotelefon Professional
18-05-2016, 18:46 PM,
RE: E60 telefon
Taken off from vo and added just Bluetooth one now it doesn't show SIM menu on idrive and I can see my paired phone on list but its just disconnecting when trying to make any call.