Please Make Sure You Read The Forum Rules! , Thanks for registering We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community :) Please do not use email addresses, website URLs, Skype info, or any other contact info as your Username.
  1. ObdToolUsa

2. Martech

3. obdresource

obdresource.com
  4. Piwis tester II

5. OBD Center

6. ChiPTuninG

BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
10-06-2016, 23:59 PM
RE: BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
Pics will come this weekend for the 3rd time, and Thomas do yourself A favor as no one is speaking a word about you or could care less so go and sell your ISPI sw, If you want to keep popping your nose where it doesn't belong I'll make it my engineers project to release your sw for free to the public and then release the updates every month just out of spite, So please don't just pop up and be a complete jerk for no reason, no one here has a problem with you and wishes you all the well with your product. Us re sellers should stick together instead of bickering, once you see its not some Chinese clone, you'd prob be able to make twice the money with bundling it with our kits

Thanks
Frankie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 01:12 AM
(09-06-2016 21:25 PM)fazooley Wrote:  We MFG. all of our own EU MADE CLONES

(10-06-2016 19:37 PM)fazooley Wrote:  We're taking apart the A2/PIWISII/C4 kits this weekend and putting HQ pics on the DROPBOX ACCOUNT.

The words speak for themselves.

Instead of taking photos at stages in your production line, you are going to dismantle units to give us pictures biggrin biggrin biggrin
11-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Please keep this thread civil guys. We're a community here meant for helping each other, not to fight with one another. Dont

If you have issues, take it off the forum or to PM, we don't need to air any dirty laundry here. nospeak

Thanks.

I'll get enough sleep when I'm dead! wink
 Thanks given by: volavka , Diagnostix , bawareca , doublehex , JarsaR , Marcos , jenny123 , starobd
11-06-2016, 13:31 PM
I don't get why people who aren;t even customers have to throw in there two cents, we weren't taking anything apart we need to make a few for shippingl Bro I dont' know too many clone sellers who give
1 Year Warranty
2 Paypal Invoice
3 Skype . Phone . WhatsApp Support
4 Perfect English speaking

Why don't you buy a profuct and you can be like everyone else and just buy there clones from eu from here on in

Frankie
 Thanks given by: thecash
11-06-2016, 17:05 PM
I buy from fazooley tools and is great ,work same like orginal
11-06-2016, 17:24 PM
Do you have some website with prices and complete list of tools and other informations like shipping methods to non EU European countries?
12-06-2016, 17:55 PM
Hi franki can you pm price list also
Thanks in advance
12-06-2016, 20:20 PM
(11-06-2016 13:31 PM)fazooley Wrote:  I don't get why people who aren;t even customers have to throw in there two cents, we weren't taking anything apart we need to make a few for shippingl Bro I dont' know too many clone sellers who give
1 Year Warranty
2 Paypal Invoice
3 Skype . Phone . WhatsApp Support
4 Perfect English speaking

Why don't you buy a profuct and you can be like everyone else and just buy there clones from eu from here on in

Frankie

still waiting for the pics of the PCB for piwis tester
14-06-2016, 13:15 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 13:20 PM by fazooley.)
Dignostix,
We manufacturer our own PCBs and build the tools from the ground, there is no chinese reworking of ANY TOOLS, that would kill a reputation faster than a mouse trap

Frankie

Fiskovic,
All tools are sent overnight via fedex, with a flat rate of 30eu unless its in a real remote area or where shipping complete kits

Frankie

If people who bought tools posted reviews on them it wold make tihngs alot easier. You can look at the link below, do these look anything like chinese tools not to mention we change our PCB color every year.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bvz84gw6h1nd...Ycb4a?dl=0

Thanks
Frankie
 Thanks given by: volavka
14-06-2016, 17:23 PM
(14-06-2016 13:15 PM)fazooley Wrote:  Dignostix,
We manufacturer our own PCBs and build the tools from the ground, there is no chinese reworking of ANY TOOLS, that would kill a reputation faster than a mouse trap

Frankie

Fiskovic,
All tools are sent overnight via fedex, with a flat rate of 30eu unless its in a real remote area or where shipping complete kits

Frankie

If people who bought tools posted reviews on them it wold make tihngs alot easier. You can look at the link below, do these look anything like chinese tools not to mention we change our PCB color every year.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bvz84gw6h1nd...Ycb4a?dl=0

Thanks
Frankie

Still waiting for PCB Photos of the Hardware for Porsche .

all the items in your link that i would be interested in don't show PCB .

You asked if they look like Chinese clones, well that's hard to say, without pictures of PCB they don't look any different to me.
 Thanks given by: Diagnostix , Marcos , HestonDiag