Please Make Sure You Read The Forum Rules! , Thanks for registering We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community :) Please do not use email addresses, website URLs, Skype info, or any other contact info as your Username.
  1. ObdToolUsa

2. Martech

3. obdresource

obdresource.com
  4. Piwis tester II

5. OBD Center

6. ChiPTuninG

BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
15-06-2016, 23:34 PM
RE: BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
I just spoke to my engineer and there reworked the c4 kits and all contain wifi, however, they also carry a 2 year warranty. Go find that somewhere else or someone who is always going to be there when you need help. Your just taking a thread about quality products that we sell and all of our customers are happy and make it into a firing squad. Don't you have anything better to do with your time, I know I'm selling enough to work from home and enjoy the fruits of my labor, maybe your just bitter with a 9-5, nagging wife and going home to your trailer each night while I decide whether I take out my 430spyder, aston vantage, or bmw 550xi. Really cmn'n now and cut the crap were all here to be civil and help each other out. If you don't want to buy something then just dont buy it, end of story. That's it! But the 85 c4 kits this year, 52 a2 kits and 22 piwis 2 kits not one has ever come back, had an issue and thats a good product and service. Besides if you ordered a kit and there was the slighest issue you would have a new one overnighted to you, so whats the problem. Maybe try one of our speed filters for mb/bmw/or vag! All of our A2.C3.PIWIS 2 KITS ARE REWORKED, PICS WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND SO YOU CAN SEE BEFORE AND AFTER THE REWORKING

And the admin has already begun receiving feedback about or products so let the feedback speak for themselves!

Frankie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Dear Frankie,

nobody will tell you anythink about you what Kind of bad bussiness men you are, but i dont think that there is any C4, Icom, Porsche or whatelse expensive to fabricating clone made in EU.

we have to discuss the therm MADE IN EU

For me is MADE IN EU, that most of the compument, over 75% from EU also all are New and 100% Original, Samsung out side means Samsung inside, aswell the production QA are in EU.

When you can fabricate this EU C4 and only 85 kits and made Money for alle the FANTASTIC CAR. You are my hero.

Same for only 22 Piwis.

Nothing else is the Point. I still beleave there is NO NO EU CLONE, C4 ICOM or Porsche Samtec Interface.

I like to see the Production. and i am willing to Invest some Money there.

Best regards
 Thanks given by: HestonDiag , JarsaR , SCOTT
17-06-2016, 20:10 PM
Fazooley sells good quality gear
ive had a few items off him

never a problem never an issue

good stuff and always helped me out smile1

dave
 Thanks given by: Diagnostix , scully
17-06-2016, 20:16 PM
Dave11674 you have spent 9 minutes online with 4 posts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Was i helpful to you? Please Hit [Image: postbit_thx.gif] And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] buttons. thumbsup
PSA EDC16C3/34 IMMO OFF and CHECKSUMS-EDC17/MEV17/MED17 EPROM VAG E2P Clone (experimental) Immo off BMW, Fiat, Ford, Mini MEV17.2, Hyundai/Kia Land Rover, Opel, Porsche, Volvo EDC17 MB EDC17C01
[Image: 10x9fly.jpg]
 Thanks given by: HestonDiag
17-06-2016, 20:25 PM
(17-06-2016 20:16 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  Dave11674 you have spent 9 minutes online with 4 posts

rolling This isn't the only forum on the web. wink

I'll get enough sleep when I'm dead! wink
 Thanks given by: Diagnostix , carmansk
18-06-2016, 00:44 AM
Go on xx and look at dave and myself'f rep. Dude I only sell quality goods which are warrantied and given nothing but great reviews by all. When the webmaster gets around ro ir you'l see our BDM framers, ADAPTER SETS, kess, ktag, galetto and mps just o name a few, We MFG our own producurts so they work 1'1

Frankie
18-06-2016, 00:54 AM
After seeing the post on here and other numerous boards and having dealt with Frankie in the past I’ve been looking for a good BDM frame and always wanted a full adaptor kit but they were price-range a bit out of my league. After ordering a Ktag unit from him that BTW works 1:1 as the original he told he assured me that the quality of his BDM frame and 19 Piece adaptor set were among the highest quality. Ordering was very easy as usual, he only uses paypal’s invoice system which provides protection for both parties, gives a year warranty on all products and shipping is via FEDEX so you can expect your product to arrive either overnight or within 2 days at the most.

Sure enough I was like a kid in a candy store when the package arrived, much bigger than I anticipated but forgot the adaptors all come in a suitcase. This is really something well thought out and necessary as shipping them singularly while he does they have to be packaged very well and this suitcase really allows me to store and move them without any risk of damage to any of the boot pins. The one surprise I got when hooking up that I wasn’t aware of was that they all have LED’s built in so once connected to the BDM frame, powered up it really makes the connection to the ecu pins super easy to find

The BDM Frame weighs about 15 pounds, is made of all aluminum and is A++ Quality as you can see by the pics. I went with 6 boot pins although you can buy as little or as many as you need but I figured this was a good number for me. The frame also is anodized and not painted so no worry about chipping, or the color fading after time. To say the least I’m more than pleased with the frame and anyone looking for a QUALITY frame like the rest of his products you won’t be disappointed.

Onto the adaptors, again here no cheap out or corners cut. They are better than the original AT set that I had at the shop and sold them literally the day after I purchased these. I’ve tested so far 7 out of the 19 adapters and had perfect read and writes everytime. I would advise asking him to add a few extra pogos if possibly just encase you ever have to replace one or if your using one constantly moreso than the others and always want to make sure there razor sharp much cheaper getting an extra few now than buying them serperately later and having them shipped out then.

All in all from the initial conversation, the invoicing, purchasing, delivery and support I’d give this seller an A+++. Yes you read that right SUPPORT, something that people who usually sell clone products although he sells original’s also his clones are what really shines as I’ve never purchased anything that is of such HQ as an original and his support is second to none. The guy is always available via Skype, Whats’App, SMS, hell I’ve just called him sometimes to chat about new products or for help with something I didn’t even buy from him. He’s a master of just about all products, extremely helpful in all areas; after speaking with him about odometer correction I learned more in the 15 minutes of speaking with him that the 6 years I’ve been doing this business. Basically I’ve been lucky for now cause the locations he showed me in numerous cars I can only thank the man above that everything has went smooth but he’s made sure going forward I have what I need for cars that store tons of hidden KM’s

Best Regards smile1