Please Make Sure You Read The Forum Rules! , Thanks for registering We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community :) Please do not use email addresses, website URLs, Skype info, or any other contact info as your Username.
  1. ObdToolUsa

2. Martech

3. ATM - Balkan

atm balkan file service
  4. Piwis tester II

5. MOD FILES

BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
22-06-2016, 18:26 PM
RE: BEST QUALITY EU CLONES - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - OVERNIGHT FEDEX - PAYPAL INVOICE
There is best Quality EU Clones, is on the top

until now there is no prove for it, no pic nothing.

i have no Problems with high Quality clones from China, but i dont like EU Clones made in China.

dont Forget in EU i now min. 24 Month warranty for new goods
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 22:14 PM
We give 1:1 support, all pictures are located in the link on the main page. We help people with there installs, give them as much support as possible, we will help to get them on there way but we cannot do peoples entire jobs. I think we do a better job producing all of our tools than 96% of the competitors and support, i have helped out just about every customer who simply shot me a pm or emailed me, the ones who purchase them most just call me. I don't know where your opinion lies in this Thomas, you are not a customer, and are posting angry and unheard/unfounded things? You sell sw, I sell the whole package so please don't compare the 2. It's not just icom kits that we sell, we have tons of products which are all made in the EU, not china reworked. Anyone would tell you our PCB's are all custom made nonetheless you can see this when each year we change the PCB's color to mark/year of improvement.

Thanks
Frankie
 Thanks given by: blacklisted
12-07-2016, 02:48 AM
BENZ C4 KIT PCB PICS
For all who wanted to see the PCB pics, and this product is warrantied for 24 months as well.

MERCEDES C4 KIT

Thanks
Frankie
12-07-2016, 03:33 AM
How come the PCB's are green Frankie? Are you 100% sure that these C4 kits are entirely EU made?
They do look just like the ones that xcar360 sells as high quality. Do they have any issues with the internal batteries? How long have you been selling them? How much?
 Thanks given by: HestonDiag , Marcos
12-07-2016, 07:37 AM
(12-07-2016 03:33 AM)Diagnostix Wrote:  How come the PCB's are green Frankie? Are you 100% sure that these C4 kits are entirely EU made?
They do look just like the ones that xcar360 sells as high quality. Do they have any issues with the internal batteries? How long have you been selling them? How much?

There not the ones that xcar360 sells, and they do not have the issue with internal batteries otherwise we would never be able to honor a 2 year warranty. I can't confirm that these are 100% eu made, I know they have been completely reworked and added an additional 2 years of warranty maintenance to them so the client never has to worry about his c4 unit dying, when the c4 came out we actually bought back our clients c3's and just charged them to upgrade to c4's. There's alot of benefit when actually working with us

Frankie
 Thanks given by: Diagnostix
12-07-2016, 21:04 PM
Frankie...there is a major problem with these units and your 2 year warranty will suffer from it. Unless you are buying them for 100USD and sell them for 600Euros.
Pure China crap. Try to find a different supplier and don't ruin your business with these.
 Thanks given by: arturius , taztheman
23-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Ist 100% made in China, nothing is made in eu, i can sell it also to you, look to the 2 pic, is a ft-C4

all Big joke and here

just to make fun abound the People here.

I can get it also same like this from China

AGAIN NOTHING FROM EU JUST CHINA,

Or why EU has to REWORK`??????????
 Thanks given by: SCOTT
21-08-2016, 09:39 AM
I have one HQ-chinese C4 clone and looks pretty much the same. After 3 months on my unit the battery don't charge anymore.
Anyway best regards mate, the two years warranty will keep the customers safe at least.
21-08-2016, 18:39 PM
(21-08-2016 09:39 AM)bazare Wrote:  I have one HQ-chinese C4 clone and looks pretty much the same. After 3 months on my unit the battery don't charge anymore.
Anyway best regards mate, the two years warranty will keep the customers safe at least.
People come to us all of the time after they've updated the fw, destroyed some tool and we replace it no questions asked. The people posting here aren't customers, haven't purchased anything and everyone who has purchased any of our tools know there made in the eu, we don't sell many c4 kits, we sell mostly tuning hw/sw as many people know although we do have icoms and c4s that we rework and send out with confidence to our customers who know there protected with there warranty. Don't know why everyone is so concerned about how my business will be affected, we have no problem replacing units and frankly i haven't replaced even one c4 or icom unit ever? I replace more mpps and kess/ktag lol

Thanks
Frankie
04-09-2016, 07:09 AM
Hello Frankie, please send price list. Thanks.