Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

С4 beep low batery
13-06-2016, 19:03 PM,
С4 beep low batery
C4 always beeping alarm sound that a dead battery is 11.0 V in CAR, when the measured device on a car 12.7. What is the solution?
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2016, 22:09 PM,
RE: С4 beep low batery
Put in 6 x AA rechargeable batteries (1700-2300mAh) , and leave to charge for 14 hours. Once this is complete, you should see the battery outline become solid, and C4 read more stable voltage from car.

After this extended calibration cycle, next charge cycle will not take as long. But make sure not to let battery totally die otherwise you will need to do 14 hour charge again.

If this does not work, use it without batteries. If it still reads wrong voltage with no batteries unit is faulty.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to HestonDiag for this post
18-06-2016, 06:07 AM,
RE: С4 beep low batery
(13-06-2016, 19:03 PM)Poma Wrote:  C4 always beeping alarm sound that a dead battery is 11.0 V in CAR, when the measured device on a car 12.7. What is the solution?

I was the same symptoms as your case.
I also attempted to many things. However, this did not take care of the symptoms. In the end, I was sent to a place where purchases.
After this fixed, symptoms disappeared.
This is just my experience. Take care.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to smlee747 for this post