Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

New to this
28-08-2016, 19:30 PM,
XZBMW  New to this
I just tried to download ISTA software but cannot get it loaded up. Is there a write up that goes step by step how to install and get it running? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2016, 20:14 PM,
RE: New to this
You have problems with ISTA/P or ISTA/D?
IstaD should be very simple if you take standalone version. you need to have java, registry file and license file. They're all included in the distro.
28-08-2016, 20:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-08-2016, 21:16 PM by knole68.)
I tried the IstaD standalone, but will try it again.

Ok tried it again but no luck
28-08-2016, 21:39 PM,
Ok I have downloaded this link http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17153 5 times and I cannot get it to work. It starts unpacking the zip file but I get an error at 5% every time. I am sure its something I am doing wrong but cannot figure it out.
29-08-2016, 02:04 AM,
(28-08-2016, 21:39 PM)knole68 Wrote:  Ok I have downloaded this link http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=17153 5 times and I cannot get it to work. It starts unpacking the zip file but I get an error at 5% every time. I am sure its something I am doing wrong but cannot figure it out.

I just downloaded and tested with (attached) results
Maybe there is a problem with a gasket between a keyboard and a seat ?
Do you have a latest WinRAR installed?
Did you checked Unblock?
Did you stopped Firewall?
Did you put a folders in Root Directory of C drive ?
Did you used right version of SQL?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
30-08-2016, 02:51 AM,
I am sure the problem is in the gasket, hence the title of the thread lol. I was hoping to find a write up of installing this from scratch. I do not have the firewall on will check the WinRAR version and report back.
30-08-2016, 02:56 AM,
(30-08-2016, 02:51 AM)knole68 Wrote:  I am sure the problem is in the gasket, hence the title of the thread lol. I was hoping to find a write up of installing this from scratch. I do not have the firewall on will check the WinRAR version and report back.

Make sure you install required soft before install or running Rheingold
vcredist
java
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
.Net framework
adobe SVG, Reader, Flash Player

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post