Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

What tool to flash engine ECM?
30-08-2016, 16:13 PM,
RHonda  What tool to flash engine ECM?
Hi all, what tool I need to read and flash engine control module in Honda mk7 engines? Kind regards
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2016, 13:59 PM,
RE: What tool to flash engine ECM?
(30-08-2016, 16:13 PM)drovid Wrote:  Hi all, what tool I need to read and flash engine control module in Honda mk7 engines? Kind regards

Honda HDS
J2534 passthru
XHORSE MVCI 3 IN 1
GNA600

Power Charger

Attached Files
HONDA.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 49 times
Size: 133 bytes

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
[+] 5 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
31-08-2016, 14:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-08-2016, 14:10 PM by drovid.)
Can I use avdi?

I'm more interested to download the dump, modify and flash it.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to drovid for this post
31-08-2016, 14:16 PM,
(31-08-2016, 14:05 PM)drovid Wrote:  Can I use avdi?

I'm more interested to download the dump, modify and flash it.

as passthru yes, don't you read your own tool manual ?

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
31-08-2016, 14:16 PM,
Not yet lol, thanks anyway
[+] 2 users say Thank You to drovid for this post
21-01-2017, 20:24 PM,
I use Autel Maxiflash J2534 with great success on Honda/Acura. Work great with other manufacturers too
[+] 2 users say Thank You to xtac1080 for this post
24-01-2017, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017, 09:14 AM by apoelistas.)
(21-01-2017, 20:24 PM)xtac1080 Wrote:  I use Autel Maxiflash J2534 with great success on Honda/Acura. Work great with other manufacturers too

Do you need to have subscription in order to use it or is the subscription only for getting latest updates??

Looks great on paper.

From Autel.
http://www.auteltool.co.uk/wholesale/aut...-tool.html

1. If it work with the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908 and AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P, Which can do more car
2. If it work alone, it can only support Support Toyota, Volvo, Honda, Jaguar and BMW, Which need have the original account and software from the factory
3. Using the OEM software, this premier tool is capable of providing dealer-level programming capabilities for all makes, all models at an affordable price

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 2 users say Thank You to apoelistas for this post
23-03-2017, 08:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017, 08:29 AM by xtac1080.)
(24-01-2017, 09:08 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 20:24 PM)xtac1080 Wrote:  I use Autel Maxiflash J2534 with great success on Honda/Acura. Work great with other manufacturers too

Do you need to have subscription in order to use it or is the subscription only for getting latest updates??

Looks great on paper.

From Autel.
http://www.auteltool.co.uk/wholesale/aut...-tool.html

1. If it work with the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908 and AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P, Which can do more car
2. If it work alone, it can only support Support Toyota, Volvo, Honda, Jaguar and BMW, Which need have the original account and software from the factory
3. Using the OEM software, this premier tool is capable of providing dealer-level programming capabilities for all makes, all models at an affordable price

Maxisys Elite is the tablet scanner, and Maxiflash is the J-box. You get 1-year of free updates on the tablet and then you can choose to continue purchasing them for I think $800 a year. Updates for the Maxiflash are free for as long as Autel supports it.

For Honda I use the J2534 Rewrite program, but the Maxiflash works perfectly fine with latest version of HDS. It is not working with I-HDS for some reason that I will have to look into. This is my first tool for programming, so I may be biased, but it has been great so far. I've used it with Chrysler J2534, Toyota Techstream, Nissan NERS, Honda HDS & J2534 Rewrite, Volvo, BMW, Mini, and GM to reprogram & update ECUs, program new ECUs, and adjust calibrations. It may not be validated by many companies, but it hasn't let me down once (except I-HDS). I bought it alongside the Maxisys Elite and it's been great.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to xtac1080 for this post
09-04-2017, 11:14 AM,
Does it work with original HDS or you need the HIMGNA.exe patch???

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 2 users say Thank You to apoelistas for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RHonda Honda Accord euro 2005 engine jerks salaausi 4 1,811 09-07-2019, 22:06 PM
Last Post: shadab