Please make sure you read Rules! and DO NOT upload/post any illegal softwares or Pirated Material , Thank you for understanding :)
  1. Martech

2. ATM - Balkan

atm balkan file service
  3. Porsche piwis

4. MOD FILES

5. ProCarDiag

6. ECU CHIPS

7. NBE Files

[Android] iViNi Carly for BMW PRO 25.00 apk + Method for Full activation
21-10-2017, 20:38 PM
RE: [Android] iViNi Carly for BMW PRO 25.00 apk + Method for Full activation
1.In Lucky Patcher Now select the option “Open Menu of Patches” and then select “Create modified apk”.

2.Now in next window select “Apk rebuilded for inApp and LVL emulation”

3.Now in next window select “Support patch for LVL emulation” and “Support patch for inApp emulation”.

4.Now after selecting these two options, just tap on “Rebuild The App” button at the bottom and it will now start creating the patched app.

5.Once it get finished, tap on ok and exit the app. Now uninstall the app which you selected in lucky patcher for hacking in-app purchases.

6.Now open the file manager app and navigate to the Android > data > com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK > Files > LuckyPatcher > Modified > here you will get two folders one will be of the same name of your app and the other one will be named as Keys.

7. Open the folder which have the name of your app iViNi because we have patched it. After opening the folder, you will get the modified apk file of your app there.

8.Now just install this apk file and open it. Now navigate to the store or etc and you will notice that all purchases are changed to 0$.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: jtanner , zgouriazmenos
Yesterday, 12:43 PM
(21-10-2017 20:38 PM)sebbe76 Wrote:  1.In Lucky Patcher Now select the option “Open Menu of Patches” and then select “Create modified apk”.

3.Now in next window select “Support patch for LVL emulation” and “Support patch for inApp emulation”.

4.Now after selecting these two options, just tap on “Rebuild The App” button at the bottom and it will now start creating the patched app.

5.Once it get finished, tap on ok and exit the app. Now uninstall the app which you selected in lucky patcher for hacking in-app purchases.

6.Now open the file manager app and navigate to the Android > data > com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK > Files > LuckyPatcher > Modified > here you will get two folders one will be of the same name of your app and the other one will be named as Keys.

7. Open the folder which have the name of your app iViNi because we have patched it. After opening the folder, you will get the modified apk file of your app there.

8.Now just install this apk file and open it. Now navigate to the store or etc and you will notice that all purchases are changed to 0$.

Not work.
Anyone can post modified app that work?
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 14:03 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 14:04 PM by sebbe76.)
Not work??phone must be rooted

have worked for me all the previously versions ,incl this one!

not work??then you have not followed instr properly

Do it again,or BUY from googleplay!!!!!!!!!!

I have galaxy S8
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 17:12 PM
(21-10-2017 20:38 PM)sebbe76 Wrote:  1.In Lucky Patcher Now select the option “Open Menu of Patches” and then select “Create modified apk”.

Thank you very much for explaining a new method for getting InApp purchasing for this app, but unfortunately, it didn't work for me neither, maybe it's a system issue or it differs from phone to another.

I'm kindly requesting you to upload your latest Titanium Backup for the app since you were able to do it so I can take the new backup and use the default way to unlock it since it's the only working method for me and I would be very thankful.
Yesterday, 18:32 PM
I guys......
After several tests I finally solved and confirm that with version 25.50 all in-app purchases work!
I followed these steps:

1. With Easy Uninstall Pro uninstalled earlier versions of Carly
2. With SD Maid I have eliminated any trace of Carly
3. I installed Carly versions 25.50
4. With Titanium Backup Pro I backed up Carly
5. With filamanger I deleted the two backup files in the Titanium Backup folder (com.iViNi.bmwhatFull-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.tar.gz com.iViNi.bmwhatFull-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.properties)
6. I copied com.iViNi.bmwhatFull-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.tar.gz com.iViNi.bmwhatFull-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.properties files downloadede here to the Titanium Backup folder
7. From Titanium Backup I Restore Carly Backup Data (Data Only)
8. Voila.....Now all Carly in-apps are unlocked and working!

Many many thanks!
 Thanks given by: zgouriazmenos