Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Circuit Diagrams
20-11-2016, 22:43 PM,
ORenult  Circuit Diagrams
Hi all, I have a question. Im used to using Mercedes WIS/EPC but I have recently got a couple of Renault Kangoos Phase1 and Phase2 2002 & 2013.

I have things I want to repair or add on both cars. I downloaded Renault Dialogys in the hope that like Mercedes the circuit diagrams would be within the program.

However after faffing about with the program for hrs I cant find a single circuit diagram for anything in the entire program. Which I find is strange.

In WIS its easy you just go to the circuit diagrams and hey presto you have the circuit diagrams. But Dialogys.... absolutely no circuit diagrams I can find. Maybe Im doing something wrong I dunno.

I even downloaded Renault Clip to see if they are in that but its useless without the hardware from what I can see.

Could someone tell me how to get to the circuit diagrams please smile
Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 23:52 PM,
RE: Circuit Diagrams
Hi,
Renault Dialogys does not contain wiring diagrams, for the Renault wiring diagrams you need a another program Renault VISU, search at the forum!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to diagdata for this post
21-11-2016, 06:11 AM,
ORenult  RE: Circuit Diagrams
Thanks ever so much Diag! Ill look for it now! I cant believe there are separate programs for all these things.

(20-11-2016, 23:52 PM)diagdata Wrote:  Hi,
Renault Dialogys does not contain wiring diagrams, for the Renault wiring diagrams you need a another program Renault VISU, search at the forum!

Ok so I checked for VISU and found one link with a Torrent thats 49GB! But the torrent no longer works.

It also only seems to go from 1998 up to 2009, How do I find circuit diagrams for later cars such as the 2013 Kangoo Ive got?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ need Nissan wiring diagrams? 2016 rana 2 702 22-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Last Post: rana
UNissan Nissan A1H-3MD ECU inner circuit board chip function diagram David Sun 0 566 04-07-2018, 18:34 PM
Last Post: David Sun
  Are wiring diagrams in Dialogys ? dynamicsteam 1 2,628 20-07-2016, 19:45 PM
Last Post: gsmunlock
  Lodgy Wiring Diagrams antilag 0 1,140 17-09-2014, 21:28 PM
Last Post: antilag