Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Where to buy good quality K+D-CAN cable.
08-12-2016, 21:25 PM,
RE: Where to buy good quality K+D-CAN cable.
I bought mine from rheingold-usa on ebay, it has a switch on it too to quickly change lines
3 succsessful ista-d connections with full module check.
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 18:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 18:29 PM by DNK76.)
(06-12-2016, 16:04 PM)cursor Wrote:  
(06-12-2016, 14:16 PM)snypertje Wrote:  
(06-12-2016, 13:59 PM)cursor Wrote:  
(06-12-2016, 12:18 PM)snypertje Wrote:  Where to buy good quality K+D-CAN cable!. I have a Chinese cable and always problems. I tried with green and white main board.

I want a usb cable that works without problems with BMW cars from 2000 until 2010.
In Poland on forum BMW-SPORT. User kkkkamil26

I use six pieces from this person without problems.
Only USB cable broke after half year daily use(diagnostics 5-10 cars a day)
Work pefect with E39, E46 from 1997, and F10(on CAN) 2010, and cost half of them from link above

Link please!!
Author of this thread:
http://www.bmw-sport.pl/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147905

I also have this interface from a friend, it works very well
I can recommend a lot of people on Polish forum buys from him and no reservations
(I have the option K-can RS232 ), but K-dcan USB is also very good

Attached Files
D-can link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 67 times
Size: 61 bytes

If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button!under
08-01-2017, 02:55 AM,
Review kkkkamil26 USB-K+DCAN Interface

I actually went to your link and got in contact with seller kkkkamil26, we had some mail correspondence, he sent me pictures and he described all products very well.
He always replied on mail and he answered all my annoying questions giggle

I ended up buying a USB K+DCAN from him and it came home delivered in 3 days within EU. I have now used the interface on multiple vehicles. E39 K-line, E60 K+DCAN, E93 , E82 and F10/11 etc.

I'v done hours of diagnostics, TD-530 script, LIVE-traces for troubleshooting, coding and I even used it to flash E60 EGS in Winkfp! enjoy

I have to say that this interface really amazes me, I'v been struggling for months to find a good quality supplier that can give me top-quality interfaces.
I have a wide networks of friends who share my passion for BMW and therefor I occasionally sell cables and interfaces to them. Now I will recommend all my friends to kkkkamil.

After I got interface delivered he wrote me again just to check if everything was working OK smile
I also asked him other off-topic questions about electronic devices like power supplies and OBD2 simulators and he always reply with detail answer to help me.

Believe me when I say that this interface is really good - 10/10.
I have had 0 issues with it the 3 weeks that I have used it, it doesn't even get stuck or freeze up software like INPA/NCS etc, like Chinese cables do. And you have to reconnect cable, start all programs back up, loose all settings and current values etc.. You all know the drill giggle

There is a built in switch on the interface for K-Line and D-CAN and the whole product feels quality made for real.
Gold plated on USB, good connectors, everything is hand made from scratch by seller. The cables also have "bend" protection so I don't have to worry about it, like the fragile cables from china, who breaks and looses soldering etc.

I would definitely recommend the seller to everyone looking for a reliable interface.
I have today made new contact with seller to see what I can order in the future. I'm quite sure that the other products are in same quality and I will post updates here when I order more from him. enjoy

I do not have any connection or affiliation to kkkkamil26 other than this order, the reason I posted this detailed review is because I want to give people on these forums a honest review.
I see several people everyday asking for good suppliers, and therefor I wanted to let you all know about my experience with Mr. kkkkamil

Thanks to DNK76 and all other for the tip. It was really worth it for me.

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if you feel that this post helped you!

08-01-2017, 20:13 PM,
Kkkkamil26 is well known on polish bmw's forum. I don't have interface from him, but many of my friends bought and works without any problems.
18-01-2017, 19:56 PM,
I have bought my from www.mycor-media.de
Shipping to France was very fast.

It's work perfectly, I work allready about 2 years with the K+DCAN Interface.
20-01-2017, 04:33 AM,
(08-01-2017, 02:55 AM)Loliceman Wrote:  
Review kkkkamil26 USB-K+DCAN Interface

I actually went to your link and got in contact with seller kkkkamil26, we had some mail correspondence, he sent me pictures and he described all products very well.
He always replied on mail and he answered all my annoying questions giggle

I ended up buying a USB K+DCAN from him and it came home delivered in 3 days within EU. I have now used the interface on multiple vehicles. E39 K-line, E60 K+DCAN, E93 , E82 and F10/11 etc.

I'v done hours of diagnostics, TD-530 script, LIVE-traces for troubleshooting, coding and I even used it to flash E60 EGS in Winkfp! enjoy

I have to say that this interface really amazes me, I'v been struggling for months to find a good quality supplier that can give me top-quality interfaces.
I have a wide networks of friends who share my passion for BMW and therefor I occasionally sell cables and interfaces to them. Now I will recommend all my friends to kkkkamil.

After I got interface delivered he wrote me again just to check if everything was working OK smile
I also asked him other off-topic questions about electronic devices like power supplies and OBD2 simulators and he always reply with detail answer to help me.

Believe me when I say that this interface is really good - 10/10.
I have had 0 issues with it the 3 weeks that I have used it, it doesn't even get stuck or freeze up software like INPA/NCS etc, like Chinese cables do. And you have to reconnect cable, start all programs back up, loose all settings and current values etc.. You all know the drill giggle

There is a built in switch on the interface for K-Line and D-CAN and the whole product feels quality made for real.
Gold plated on USB, good connectors, everything is hand made from scratch by seller. The cables also have "bend" protection so I don't have to worry about it, like the fragile cables from china, who breaks and looses soldering etc.

I would definitely recommend the seller to everyone looking for a reliable interface.
I have today made new contact with seller to see what I can order in the future. I'm quite sure that the other products are in same quality and I will post updates here when I order more from him. enjoy

I do not have any connection or affiliation to kkkkamil26 other than this order, the reason I posted this detailed review is because I want to give people on these forums a honest review.
I see several people everyday asking for good suppliers, and therefor I wanted to let you all know about my experience with Mr. kkkkamil

Thanks to DNK76 and all other for the tip. It was really worth it for me.
Can you share pictures of your cable plz
And his email
Thx

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
20-01-2017, 04:46 AM,
(20-01-2017, 04:33 AM)kops Wrote:  Can you share pictures of your cable plz
And his email
Thx

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Check your PM.

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if you feel that this post helped you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW TestO whit E-net cable Eyestorm 3 368 11-03-2024, 13:43 PM
Last Post: vikro2000
  Direct Ethernet to OABR cable for nbt evo coding HU_man 14 1,358 01-03-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: dncomputech
XZBMW BMW ICOM OBD main cable 15pin to 16pin body1982 5 560 27-01-2024, 04:42 AM
Last Post: body1982
  ISTA AOS and enet cable Wojti77 6 1,207 24-01-2024, 04:28 AM
Last Post: vipsha
XZBMW No wifi internet after connecting enet via cable. AlpinWeiss2k18 4 311 20-12-2023, 01:17 AM
Last Post: gfriedrichi
  NBTevo Oabr Ethernet Cable (request) donjuan020 1 223 12-12-2023, 19:40 PM
Last Post: Fatalix
  hsd entrynav2 cable Jalami 0 96 08-12-2023, 21:08 PM
Last Post: Jalami
  Quality AHL TMS modules? It3_Magic 2 213 04-11-2023, 14:25 PM
Last Post: user_530d
  Did some handiwork, ENET cable with voltage display rocdeng 1 418 13-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: OneKillaWatt
XZBMW Motorrad esys coding using ENET and ICOMD cable bennymx 13 2,714 09-09-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: zemanely