Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

GM MDI Manager
07-12-2016, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 13:03 PM by eefo88.)
GM MDI Manager
I'm facing a connection problem with my MDI device.

I recently bought a VCMII clone and installed it. Since that time my MDI manager doesn't recognize the MDI.

What i did:

deinstalled the VCM-manager ford and mazda applications.
deinstalled the MDI manager and made a new fresh install of MDI manager (8.3.103.26)

But it's still not working. When i connect my MDI by usb it keeps comming up with the message: USB connection in progress do not disconnect the VCI until a message indicates that the configuration has completed.

After a while it's says: USB configuration succesfull

But still no connection is possible.

I also deinstalled the ETAS MDI driver and installed the correct driver from the MDI Manager folder.

I'm using my clone MDI with original GM software like tech2win and GDS. Before the VCM installation my MDI worked like a charm but now I messed up the managers.

Does anybody know what to do? doh

EDIT: It has to be a software/setting issue because i just installed the same MDI manager at a Windows 7 PC and my mdi is recognized and communication is possible. Pff thats a relief.

Now, can someone please help me with the correct settings so I can use my GM MDI on my own PC?
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
1GM GM mdi manager v 7.8.83 AUtoE2 1 1,093 25-06-2018, 14:33 PM
Last Post: Wibo
  Looking for Mdi manager v7.14 sharawi 1 849 10-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: alanans
  MDI Manager 8.3.103.26 Renopower 0 1,704 03-04-2016, 18:12 PM
Last Post: Renopower