Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

DF090 DUSTER 1.5 DCI
18-06-2017, 10:26 AM,
ORenult  DF090 DUSTER 1.5 DCI
I have a dacia duster had a frontal accident and was repaired. The problem that the speedometer does not dial and the digital neither.
I have looked at feed from the box to the uch, from the abs to the engine ECU, and from uch to ecu.
The airbag has an impact the customer has canceled.
I enter with the clip in the abs I mark the speed and the sensors are OK, but when I enter the ECU and I see the speed parameter mark 0KM and if I enter the UCH I mark 0km.
In the ecu the fault DF090 SENSOR 2DEF SPEED PICKUP
SIGNAL OUT OF LIMIT.
I can have the fault in the ABS module, or as I have the canceled airbag unit does not send the information and until the airbag unit is repaired I can not prove anything.
ECU SIEMENS CONTINETAL
Give me a hand. greetings and thanks

Attached Files
Dacia Duster Electrical Wiring Diagrams (German).pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 19 times
Size: 4.98 MB

Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2017, 14:04 PM,
RE: DF090 DUSTER 1.5 DCI
Quite simple your problem, duster ph1,you must notice the speed signal to dash is on filar line not on CAN from ABS !
Speed signal on filar ( not CAN), speedometer must show speed no matter what !
You verify dash speedo dial with a pulse generator to see the dial move, isolate wire speed sensor ( pc 250 on schematics ) on gearbox to dash from other ecus and this could be all.
Speed must be shown no matter the status of UCH, ABS, airbag or injection computers
18-06-2017, 16:53 PM,
ORenult  RE: DF090 DUSTER 1.5 DCI
Good evening, the change does not take sensor of speed, the coje of the module of abs. The figure 250 indicates the sensor of speed, but this car in the change does not take captator, has it in the abs. For what I understand the this breakdown in ABS's module.
18-06-2017, 20:01 PM,
I see this problem like yours i changed abs module and the speedometer work again
regards

YOU NEVER FAIL.UNTIL YOU STOP TRYING
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Abou-raffik for this post
20-06-2017, 05:25 AM,
Good days, the installation cuts on the one side of the car. Yesterday solve the problem thank you very much to all.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to fcc31 for this post
26-08-2017, 06:12 AM,
(20-06-2017, 05:25 AM)fcc31 Wrote:  Good days, the installation cuts on the one side of the car. Yesterday solve the problem thank you very much to all.

Hi mate,try another time to connect to dash-actuators-matriceal affichage-you can command every piece of the dash,easy to find if the problem cames from dash,or abs,in this case(no speed sensor on gearbox on this model),the speeding info is given by abs (the all 4 infos from wheels must be equal)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Renault Duster 1.5 dci 2013 Df771 brazaru 4 3,153 04-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: brazaru