Piwis tester II
10-01-2017, 13:21 PM
HQ Digiprog III Odometer correction Digiprog 3 Mileage programmer
Digiprog 3 is the most popular Odometer correction tool, obd2cartool Latest V4.94 Digiprog 3 Mileage programmer add more car models on the basic of V4.88 Digiprog III. Digiprog3 is a cost-effective Mileage programmer, which supports multi-language and full range of vehicle.
Highlight of obd2cartool HQ digiprog 3 odometer correction tool:
1. Circuit board is perfect, few welding and maintenance traces
2. CPU Master and important electronic components are all from original import
3. Each board is tested by 12 kinds of automotive instrumentation
4. Hardware support upgrades, each motherboard factory tested with the computer (PC) connectivity
5. Relays all use NEC brand (red high life series)
V4.94 Digiprog3 Odometer Programmer Feature:
1. Power-On Password:1
2. Newest Version: V4.94
3. Supported Languages: Deutsch, English, Espanol, French, Portuguese, Italiano, Turkish, Nederlands.
4. Worldwide leader in digital speedo programming and correction software.
5. Quality standards are second to none.
6.Years of experience in digital vehicle engineering.
7. Professional technical service.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Xhorse VVDI MB BGA TooL Benz Key Programmer with BGA Calculator in||obd2cartool||0||95||
11-01-2017 13:47 PM
Last Post: obd2cartool
|File service Airbag Odometer All vehicules in||BENMADI||0||130||
25-10-2016 18:05 PM
Last Post: BENMADI
|GENUINE AVDI MILEAGE CORRECTION in||aerosmith||1||240||
21-10-2016 14:58 PM
Last Post: aerosmith
|Available best tokens free ecu programmer tool.... in||Bimmeristi||4||508||
28-09-2016 09:41 AM
Last Post: Frenell
|Original OBDSTAR X300 Pro 3 Car Key Programmer Replace SKP900 and OBDSTAR X100 Pro in||OBD2Repair.com||0||235||
13-06-2016 07:30 AM
Last Post: OBD2Repair.com
|Airbag and mileage correction tools!!! in||Reshi||0||253||
08-11-2015 20:47 PM
Last Post: Reshi
|SMELECOM DASH CORRECTION 37% off!!! in||Reshi||0||150||
12-09-2015 19:44 PM
Last Post: Reshi
User(s) browsing this thread:
Return to TopReturn to Content