Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

VCI connection progblem
06-02-2014, 11:19 AM,
VCI connection progblem
Hello

Im just get my lexia from asia yesterday.
Installed 7.3 on win xp
it start correct
After im choosing to use the automatic car recognisation the DB told me pls connect VCI
What does that mean?
lexia connected to laptop and the car too.
What im doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 11:58 AM,
RE: VCI connection progblem
(06-02-2014, 11:19 AM)Songo Wrote:  Hello

Installed 7.3 on win xp
it start correct
After im choosing to use the automatic car recognisation the DB told me pls connect VCI
What does that mean?
What im doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Most probably your interface is not properly flashed to work with latest diagbox. You need to flash 2 µc (fujitsu and winbond) or you can try to downgrade firmware and use diagbox 5.29 or lower.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to paro44 for this post
06-02-2014, 12:26 PM,
(06-02-2014, 11:58 AM)paro44 Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 11:19 AM)Songo Wrote:  Hello

Installed 7.3 on win xp
it start correct
What does that mean?
What im doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Most probably your interface is not properly flashed to work with latest diagbox. You need to flash 2 µc (fujitsu and winbond) or you can try to downgrade firmware and use diagbox 5.29 or lower.

But when he told connect VCI I pressed the next button he started to work (i heard the relays in the lexia) but cant read the VIN.

i will try a later version of the DB but i hope somebody can tell me what?

maybe can hax the usb with softver instead of hard flash?

Thanks
06-02-2014, 13:37 PM,
The only other "dirty" solution that i know is, to prevent diagbox from updating the firmware.
Downgrade firmware from 4.3.0 to 4.2.4 and then edit the "ap.ini": MAJ_COM = TRUE to: MAJ_COM = FALSE

But i'm not sure if it will work properly, it is not recommended.

Your interface should work with diagbox 5.29 or lower or lexia/pp2000.
17-06-2015, 08:37 AM,
If you heard the relays in the lexia truly, This could be a hardware problem. The mechanical relays.
04-08-2015, 10:45 AM,
Hi guys hope someone can help I have pp2000 installed first time tried to connect it to the car to automatically get the cars information it finds the vin number but when it goes to the next step search for the cars data it fails and says automatic detection of the vehicle interrupted and stops so when I manually put in the vin number it go to the diagbox/pp2000 screen I press on either of them it says turn on the key it the shows the vin number the says ecu not replied press the tick the next screen says it is not possible to run pp2000for the following reason
pp interface is not connected to the pc
pp interface is being used by another app
any ideas please I have installed twice first time with wifi turned on second time it was turned off except when validation of the product also should it take over 30mins just to close the app down I am a bit of a novice at pc stuff any help would be great roger
10-07-2016, 18:07 PM,
I have the same problem.
The interface checker says "inconnue" instead "peugeot".
I don't know solution.
Anybody help please.
Version 7 - Update 7.58

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PCitroen Diagbox (7.62) does not start without internet connection ? zakazak 3 4,276 03-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Last Post: obdtool