Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW F20 Business navi retrofit
16-04-2017, 09:51 AM,
Hi everybody. Does anyone know if there are similar solutions to the scripts used on CIC navigations exist for the business champ navigation?

Or what other solutions are available for this kind of unit ? smile

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2017, 19:47 PM,
For those you will need emulator to use

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
11-05-2017, 15:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 15:11 PM by damascus7.)
XZBMW  RE: BMW F20 Business navi retrofit
Business S606A navigation device

In general, I wanted to equip the car with the least amount of money and the least amount of work, so I rejected the NBT and CIC High, which would also involve the change of the screen.

The car was standard equipped with radio professional (693) and basic bluetooth support (6NH). It had no Combox module or MOST bus. The bluetooth module was integrated with the central unit. In my case it was a plus, because I did not have to drag cables from the trunk, all ie FM antenna, bluetooth antenna, USB was connected to the central unit. It was enough to replace the unit with support for navigation and connect cables, plug & play everything without cutting cables smile

Below the photo of the HU_ENTRY unit (old radio professional)
[Image: 6gv80p.jpg]
Plugins:
- black and white: FM / AM radio antenna
- beige: bluetooth antenna
- white: USB in the armrest
- Bordeaux: LCD display

I decided to purchase the HU_ENTRYNAV unit, which has been produced since 2014.

[Image: 6qgrw0.jpg]
Plugins:
- black and white: FM / AM radio antenna
- beige: bluetooth antenna
- white: USB in the armrest
- claret : LCD display
- blue: GPS antenna
- green: USB in the clipboard
- blue: USB for attaching the phone

The following items are needed for the navigation assembly:
- new unit HU_CIC or HU_ENTRYNAV
- GPS antenna with fakra plug
- navigation emulator (available on aliexpress and type words: BMW 1er 3er F20 F30 NBT RETROFIT ADAPTER CAN FILTERNEW CIC Retrofit Adapter Navi Emulator + Plug And Play Harness)
- USB port to the glovebox compartment (number of bmw part 9 322 445) optional, used to update maps, this can be done from the USB socket in the armrest which has bmw part no 9 251 703
- HSD cable to USB socket to glovebox -> optional
- iDrive controller-> optional, has two additional buttons

In the cheapest version, without installing a USB slot in the glovebox and keeping the old iDrive controller, the total amount is about 230USD.
I bought an additional USB slot, HSD cable I made myself.

Below are the paets(new unit, emulator, USB port to the glovebox, HSD cable and GPS antenna):
[Image: 28sxy6v.jpg]

Below is a brief instruction manual for replacing the central unit
[Image: 2yweqg3.jpg]
1.Remove the panel with ventilation grilles - attached to the latches, preferably pry from the edge with a screwdriver or something similar, sitting quite firmly, so you need to use some strength. Then disconnect the two plugs
2. Unscrew the air conditioning panel, two torx screws on the top (marked green) and two latches on the bottom, it comes out more easily than the air grilles wink Disconnect the plug and put the panel off as we do not want to disconnect, then you can leave connected
3. Unscrew the two torx screws holding the unit, pull it out, the 40pin cable bunch is quite short, as we pull it, it will be possible to pull the unit a little further
4. Install the GPS antenna - it can be installed in the corner of the glass, I went to the easy and laid it behind the LCD monitor (can be glued with adhesive tape on both sides), we lead the cable down to the central unit
[Image: 2i6e8tt.jpg]
5. Install the USB plug in the clipboard, you need to remove the panel under the clipboard to route the HSD cable to the central unit (this step is optional)
6. Plug in the new navigation unit, emulator and insert unit, all plug & play smile When you plug in the 40pin plug, the navigation should already be sounding wink

Now is the time to check if everything works. When the ignition is switched on, we should see a new navigation menu. You can enter the navigation, check that the map is properly displayed. For the first time you have to wait a few minutes until the navigation gets a GPS signal and updates the radio stations.

7. As everything is OK, install the unit and install the air conditioning panel and air grill back.
8. Although navigation should work without encoding, it is worth coding it under our car (at me after backlighting there was no visualization with sensors, only sound).
We will add option 606 to FA car. I also added 6NS option - extended bluetooth. After updating, we code the HU_ENTRYNAV unit.
Read FA (VO) -> Activate FA (VO) -> Read SVT -> Right click on HU_ENTRYNAV -> Code

That's all

The effect is great, the HU_ENTRYNAV unit resembles a very NBT interface. Transitions are very fluid, looks much more modern than CIC. The navigation works flawlessly, with the addition of Office, the ability to display text messages on the screen, and other banners

[Image: atwy0m.jpg]
[Image: 16i8q5h.jpg]
[Image: 14jahdw.jpg]
27-06-2017, 08:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-06-2017, 08:34 AM by sebastianfernandes.)
RE: BMW F20 Business navi retrofit
Does HU_ENTRYNAV requires fsc code for navigation activation? if yes who can provide? i need to retrofit it sa606 on a f10 2015 with hu_entrynav. Didn't come with navigation enabled. Would an emulator work? Can someone help?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jaguar/Land Rover navi updates VIM CarPlay MirzaF20 1 85 21-03-2024, 19:54 PM
Last Post: naderlouis
XZBMW ATM telematic unit (no retrofit) IP:0.0.0.0, no data to HU Jarda_V 0 123 27-01-2024, 16:41 PM
Last Post: Jarda_V
  Solved ✔ Bavaria C Business RDS KE-92ZMB code vanderferdas 2 208 05-11-2023, 17:07 PM
Last Post: vanderferdas
YTMercedes Mercedes Benz Update Navi DVD COMAND APS NTG1 EUROPE v18 2017/2018 green alleshateinende 29 25,532 30-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Palaghia77
YTMercedes MBUX MB NAVI PIN code please urgi 2 503 27-10-2023, 07:47 AM
Last Post: urgi
XZBMW Need Help after retrofit CIC BMW E90 MJ.E90DK 5 499 22-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Last Post: MJ.E90DK
ZVW NAVI CODE from DUMP FIS volavka 316 154,361 20-09-2023, 21:52 PM
Last Post: volavka
ZVW Search Update for MFD2 Navi System ConixMdriver 2 544 30-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Janch
LFord ford galaxy navi unit 7M5035191A diags 2 528 07-07-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: REZON
  NAVI update - Renault Megane 3 CenturionM 5 811 21-06-2023, 09:38 AM