Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Verginizing NBT EVO? - FSC del ok, VIN del - fail
24-09-2017, 19:48 PM,
XZBMW  Verginizing NBT EVO? - FSC del ok, VIN del - fail
Hi Every one!

I'm an installer and I run into problem with recent head units! I have a BIN file for my car vincode. So, I used to plug in evo into my car, and apply the BIN file on usb drive. IT worked 100% and always succeded in errasing FSC and VIN and than writing my vin FSC and long and short VIN into any Evo! But recently it stoped working for me!

I have a unit that is from end of 2016 (before even unit from early 2017 worked) that won't accept, and many other units from mid 2017 that wont either!

There are generaly two cases:
1. ORIGINAL FSC get all errased fine and than my FSC get ALL ACCEPTED... But after 2 min they fall back to rejected... (not sure about vin here, but I did see a case where short vin near HU_NBT2 after READ ECU, read CAFD would be changed to my VIN, but long VIN in FSC section would not change)

2. Original FSC get all errased, but in next step original FSC reappear!!! o__O They come back as accapted, but than fall back to Rejected...

------ what I tried -------
1. Verginize with TOOL32, like we used to do with NBT, but it doesn't work even with NBT after mid 2015...

2. Tried to use BIN file that "verginizes NBT Evo" (usually used before flashing id4 to id5) and that errased all FSC codes, but VIN codes are still there, not 000000. Also... After applying it, new FSC codes do not get into Evo at all - no accepted and no rejected...

------- my thoughts -------
My FSC code BIN is without unit serial tie, thats why I can do that (don't ask to share it). But it was made in spring 2017, and it would not work for any HU with production date newer than 11week/17, so I thought MAY BE there is date miss-match! FSC it uploads are older than EVO production date or original FSC codes inside, so they get rejected. But this latest unit from late 2016 just destroyed my theory... (unless it was retrofited before and updated to newer FSC than mine, or may be it is about ISTEP and not fsc production date!?)

So, my questions are:
- Are there Evos that we can not input new VIN and FSC codes? (if so, to what is that related to - FSC date, ISTEP, othersecret?)

- How can we Virginize EVO, because I did get a few evos with NO VIN codes and NO FSC codes in it!!?? readcongratsyikes

PS: There is one unit that has all FSC Accepted, beside navigation one... it just won't stay! so strange XD

adoreadoreadoreadore CarTachnology adoreadoreadoreadore

Was it helpful? Greatenjoy,
please click click Respect ------under and ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks under
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2017, 22:23 PM,
RE: Verginizing NBT EVO? - FSC del ok, VIN del - fail
(24-09-2017, 19:48 PM)yoodog Wrote:  Hi Every one!

I'm an installer and I run into problem with recent head units! I have a BIN file for my car vincode. So, I used to plug in evo into my car, and apply the BIN file on usb drive. IT worked 100% and always succeded in errasing FSC and VIN and than writing my vin FSC and long and short VIN into any Evo! But recently it stoped working for me!

I have a unit that is from end of 2016 (before even unit from early 2017 worked) that won't accept, and many other units from mid 2017 that wont either!

There are generaly two cases:
1. ORIGINAL FSC get all errased fine and than my FSC get ALL ACCEPTED... But after 2 min they fall back to rejected... (not sure about vin here, but I did see a case where short vin near HU_NBT2 after READ ECU, read CAFD would be changed to my VIN, but long VIN in FSC section would not change)

2. Original FSC get all errased, but in next step original FSC reappear!!! o__O They come back as accapted, but than fall back to Rejected...

------ what I tried -------
1. Verginize with TOOL32, like we used to do with NBT, but it doesn't work even with NBT after mid 2015...

2. Tried to use BIN file that "verginizes NBT Evo" (usually used before flashing id4 to id5) and that errased all FSC codes, but VIN codes are still there, not 000000. Also... After applying it, new FSC codes do not get into Evo at all - no accepted and no rejected...

------- my thoughts -------
My FSC code BIN is without unit serial tie, thats why I can do that (don't ask to share it). But it was made in spring 2017, and it would not work for any HU with production date newer than 11week/17, so I thought MAY BE there is date miss-match! FSC it uploads are older than EVO production date or original FSC codes inside, so they get rejected. But this latest unit from late 2016 just destroyed my theory... (unless it was retrofited before and updated to newer FSC than mine, or may be it is about ISTEP and not fsc production date!?)

So, my questions are:
- Are there Evos that we can not input new VIN and FSC codes? (if so, to what is that related to - FSC date, ISTEP, othersecret?)

- How can we Virginize EVO, because I did get a few evos with NO VIN codes and NO FSC codes in it!!?? readcongratsyikes

PS: There is one unit that has all FSC Accepted, beside navigation one... it just won't stay! so strange XD

adoreadoreadoreadore CarTachnology adoreadoreadoreadore

You dont like share your experience and knowledge
But you ask advice very funny. This form is not only get knowledge .
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ FIXED! winkfp flash DME fail? bushido1992 4 377 28-01-2024, 17:51 PM
Last Post: bushido1992
XZBMW CIC from Japan to ECE fail lacost 19 1,797 19-12-2023, 11:16 AM
Last Post: TurboDriver
  E-sys ATM Flash fail walkernight88 9 826 01-12-2023, 21:52 PM
Last Post: walkernight88
XZBMW HU_NBT swfl fail kola 11 943 03-10-2023, 19:19 PM
Last Post: kola
XZBMW G12 Remote Software Update Fail Car wont Start mcrussell 6 647 15-09-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: oceandiver86
XZBMW NBT - ConnectedDrive fail after SSH Jeff78 0 235 27-08-2023, 13:10 PM
Last Post: Jeff78
XZBMW F06 flashing cas fail any idea what is the problem iyade46 6 586 10-08-2023, 16:53 PM
Last Post: Siki78
  HU-NBT flashing fail http error:0 lustek 22 2,563 14-06-2023, 18:01 PM
Last Post: BimmerSLO
  General query about FRM repairs, second fail jaki 17 1,641 11-06-2023, 11:00 AM
Last Post: user0086
XZBMW E84 Navi replacement programming fail/no navi xMoses 10 776 22-02-2023, 13:58 PM
Last Post: ____ANGEL___