Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

VW UP Ecu gear box
21-05-2017, 12:28 PM,
VW UP Ecu gear box
Hi all member help me please.
VW UP 2015 year 1.0 petrol.
Need a full read Infineon K-TC-1782N-256

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If my post was helpful, please take the time to click [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and [Image: postbit_thx.gif] button under
I give negative reputation for people who even a THANKS not give for received helps!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2017, 22:46 PM,
RE: VW UP Ecu gear box
This ecu doesn't have immo. What are you trying to do?
24-05-2017, 18:53 PM,
Hi Stiffmaster
I have to repair this UP after an accident and unhappy luck was broken ecu, not readable I have a second ecu with the same numbers only without the letter F that dtc can see in the attachment, so i search for the file by numbers or possibly the file sgo, frf

Thanks

Attached Files
Vw UP.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 115.88 KB

If my post was helpful, please take the time to click [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and [Image: postbit_thx.gif] button under
I give negative reputation for people who even a THANKS not give for received helps!!!
24-05-2017, 22:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-05-2017, 22:24 PM by Stiffmaster.)
You have to code the ecu and make a teachin.
It's no big deal to get new ecu working in that car smile

Br
26-05-2017, 21:19 PM,
(23-05-2017, 22:46 PM)Stiffmaster Wrote:  This ecu doesn't have immo. What are you trying to do?

Hi
Not quite as it is as you write Stiffmaster immo may not have but this mistake vehicle allocation incorrect+ incorrect vin namber cause they are not going to start the engine.The solution to this problem is VCDS,just make adaptations,as for the other dtc are the basic settings and flashing file SGO and that is the solution to my problem.I think the topic is closed

27-05-2017, 10:53 AM,
Incorrect vin doesn't lead to not allowed engine start. It was only the not teached gearbox.
The Adaption you wrote is what I tried to tell you with gearbox teaching, some posts above.

Br

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BMW E91 320xd - gear indicator ON by automatic transmission MiroPT 2 808 13-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: MiroPT
ZVW ECU File Motor and Gear DSG File how can Checksume or whats problem dleer2007 1 1,145 02-02-2017, 21:11 PM
Last Post: maximillen