Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW devices
22-12-2018, 12:34 PM,
XZBMW  BMW devices
Hello friends,

Im ofering diagnostic services for BMW and I would like to be prepared for anything what customers could want. That contains programming/coding, airbag crash data clearing, odometer correction, immobilizers + keys, ecu pairing and anything you can imagine for BMW at least till 2016.

My actual BMW equipment:
diagnostics: ICOM A2, Dcan cable
programming: kess 5.017, ktag 6.070, TL866CS, UPA programmer
immo: AK90, R270, hitag2

Soon I will be dealing with sync of 8HP70 gearbox in F11 (2011) and Im not sure if I have what I need.

What do you suggest to get to offer "everything"?

Thank you for your advices
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2018, 17:04 PM,
RE: BMW devices
To offer everything there is not “one magic tool”. But you should get your hand on autohex also.
Codiprog is also good for kombi work.

| BimmerFiks ASInstagram |

G31 530D xDrive  - Imperial Blau 
Retrofits: 2TB - 710 - Alpina EGS Flash  - 

[/size]
Coming: M-Sport - M Performance Exhaust 

28-12-2018, 19:13 PM,
I'll second the suggestion of autohex, it's very expensive, but probably the best option for keys, 8HP ISN sync, DME replacement, etc. The autohex hardware also works with ISTA, but I'm not certain if programming is allowed.
I also really like a basic ENET cable, super cheap and easy for ESYS work.
Are you running genuine or clone ICOM A2?
I've had 2 of the "good" clones from trusted suppliers, and both have failed on me. I bought genuine ICOM Next and haven't looked back. I've heard it doesn't play well with ICOM B most adapter, but I haven't tried it.
A good power supply would be a good idea, if you don't already have one. I would aim for 70 amps.
02-01-2019, 13:09 PM,
I have EU clone A2. Using with 55amp supply for programming for quite long time and dont had any problem. Yea autohex looks great but with equipment which I already have I can do most of the jobs just not through obd. For now I ordered CGDI which supports EGS ISN reset and also some other cool stuff for good price. Autohex will be next step for later laughing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone got those CAS4 ignition generators USB CAN Bus devices? bmwcoder75 3 734 31-01-2019, 17:21 PM
Last Post: Batje
  How to hack any devices which work with ediabas BMW ? BMW_Fun 2 1,110 14-06-2017, 15:27 PM
Last Post: BMW_Fun