Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Adblue off midlum euro 6
03-08-2017, 19:43 PM,
Adblue off midlum euro 6
Hello,i have vocom with latest PPT sw which can disable adblue system on these trucks,i search someone who can do it online,paid of course,thanks( or any other solution are welcome also but i d prefer the calibration...)
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2017, 05:48 AM,
RE: Adblue off midlum euro 6
(03-08-2017, 19:43 PM)jburn Wrote:  Hello,i have vocom with latest PPT sw which can disable adblue system on these trucks,i search someone who can do it online,paid of course,thanks( or any other solution are welcome also but i d prefer the calibration...)

SEARCH FOR ADBLUE EMULATOR ON ALIEXPRESS BUY AND US IT TO DISABLE ADBLUE SYSTEM ON TRUCKS ITS SIMPLE. WHAT IS THE SYMTOM OF THE TRUCK?

ONLY THE CURIOUS DISCOVERS THE SECRET BEHIND IT
Quote:
04-08-2017, 11:18 AM,
(04-08-2017, 05:48 AM)MARTINS AUTOMECH Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 19:43 PM)jburn Wrote:  Hello,i have vocom with latest PPT sw which can disable adblue system on these trucks,i search someone who can do it online,paid of course,thanks( or any other solution are welcome also but i d prefer the calibration...)

SEARCH FOR ADBLUE EMULATOR ON ALIEXPRESS BUY AND US IT TO DISABLE ADBLUE SYSTEM ON TRUCKS ITS SIMPLE. WHAT IS THE SYMTOM OF THE TRUCK?

hello, i would do it already,this is midlum euro 6 mate,close to volvo but different,it s not this easy smile
22-12-2017, 14:06 PM,
I am interested in solution toobiker

No help for people not give a feedback