Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Unlocking locked key ,keyless with eeprom file using vvdi prog
04-08-2017, 14:27 PM,
0Immo  Unlocking locked key ,keyless with eeprom file using vvdi prog
Hello it will be so useful if we can share file eeprom to virginize key to many car brand like new chrsyler proximity, GM key,audi smart key and others...
vvdi prog offer for free 2 type for bmw E and F series to make virgin key...

other tools are so expensive to buy.... vvdi prog have the function to write pcf9xxx chip but we need the eeprom and sometime the room to make the key virgin... the problem is that we can not read the pcf9xx from original key because its encryped

we can use same connection with same color like mk3 pdf

so if we can help each other to share the original eeprom file

IF MY POST WAS HELPFUL DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME LIKE AND REPUTATION... THAT WILL KEEP US HELPING OTHER'Sbikerbikerbiker
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users say Thank You to eliaselias for this post
05-08-2017, 00:56 AM,
RE: Unlocking locked key ,keyless with eeprom file using vvdi prog
(04-08-2017, 14:27 PM)eliaselias Wrote:  Hello it will be so useful if we can share file eeprom to virginize key to many car brand like new chrsyler proximity, GM key,audi smart key and others...

other tools are so expensive to buy.... vvdi prog have the function to write pcf9xxx chip but we need the eeprom and sometime the room to make the key virgin... the problem is that we can not read the pcf9xx from original key because its encryped

yes but how would you unlock the used key with any immo/eeprom file?If you want to unlock cas3 or cas4 key file have to be from same cas/key.or I didnt understand you corectly what are you trying?
05-08-2017, 05:27 AM,
(05-08-2017, 00:56 AM)alex.eobd2 Wrote:  
(04-08-2017, 14:27 PM)eliaselias Wrote:  Hello it will be so useful if we can share file eeprom to virginize key to many car brand like new chrsyler proximity, GM key,audi smart key and others...

yes but how would you unlock the used key with any immo/eeprom file?If you want to unlock cas3 or cas4 key file have to be from same cas/key.or I didnt understand you corectly what are you trying?

What i mean if you have buy a used key and you want to use it on another car you should unlock the key. What i mean the key must be virgin again so you can program it to the second car.

IF MY POST WAS HELPFUL DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME LIKE AND REPUTATION... THAT WILL KEEP US HELPING OTHER'Sbikerbikerbiker
[+] 6 users say Thank You to eliaselias for this post
06-08-2017, 22:08 PM,
(05-08-2017, 05:27 AM)eliaselias Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 00:56 AM)alex.eobd2 Wrote:  

What i mean if you have buy a used key and you want to use it on another car you should unlock the key. What i mean the key must be virgin again so you can program it to the second car.

yes mate but you need a dump from immo which belong to that key if you want to unlock and make it virgin. Let say you have cas3 key if you want to unlock by dump you need existing cas3 eeprom.there are other ways but like you sayed expencive
07-08-2017, 07:30 AM,
Hello in vvdi prog folders there is data folder
In this folder there is bin files for remotes renew
Write this dump to key and it should be ok
Not tested by me the key must be original
Regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 6 users say Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
07-08-2017, 13:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 13:03 PM by rs@chip.)
(07-08-2017, 07:30 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Hello in vvdi prog folders there is data folder
Regards

Can we use those bins with other programers like Tango,Tm100,etc?you can post them I will try on some bmw,audi..ori keys...
07-08-2017, 13:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 13:31 PM by raffy haddad.)
Hi alex
here you go pass in pm
ill send you
please report
another tool (keytool) and not expensive there is remote renew and it was tested by my collegue and i was present e and f series and also some vag key (i ordered one waiting to arrive)
regards

Attached Files
New Folder.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 54 times
Size: 18.36 KB

File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

[+] 8 users say Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
07-08-2017, 19:05 PM,
Hi alex i forget to tell that these dumps meant to write into key directly
(The eeprom transponder )

delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

08-08-2017, 03:04 AM,
(07-08-2017, 07:30 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Hello in vvdi prog folders there is data folder
Regards

Hello again yes i know this and its working for bmw e and f seires but before writing you should remove battery key .But i am looking for file for another brand like the new jeep chrysler smart key because vvdi not having these dumps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Audi A4 B5 1998my - eeprom location + memry type + immo off roanoke 4 127 22-04-2024, 15:50 PM
Last Post: urgi
ZVW Aged Thread 】 Siemens pcr2.1 CS,MAC,PIN, PowerClass from Eeprom firas 4 780 19-04-2024, 13:40 PM
Last Post: raffy haddad
YTMercedes EDC16C2 EEPROM CORRECTION ABorges 1 72 19-04-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: ABorges
  Solved ✔ Edc17c10 immo off via eeprom - need help marcinmik 2 79 18-04-2024, 15:49 PM
Last Post: marcinmik
  ASTRA H 2006 1.9DT please read PIN Code from Bosch ECU EEPROM roanoke 2 111 09-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: roanoke
  2010 Mazda 3 With ECU E6T6: Need IMMO OFF & EEPROM Location search1 2 117 07-04-2024, 16:21 PM
Last Post: al70
  need virgin eeprom 95640 Tomate 3 226 29-03-2024, 21:44 PM
Last Post: Tomate
  Simos 3.3 pin from eeprom 93C76 tyrystorek35 2 590 27-03-2024, 19:05 PM
Last Post: vlahdacoroman
  Flash file for cas3+ bmw 523i e60 2008 Akd@1975 1 128 17-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Gabriel87
  cas3 9389115 downgrade fail - vvdi keytoolplus motorsoft 2 160 14-03-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: sixcode